Luckily, like People Magazine has taught us for so many years, celebrities are just like us and have siblings!
Today is Elizabeth Olsen’s 23rd birthday! Elizabeth is the younger sister of teen billionaires, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. She recently starred in one of the most critically acclaimed movies of 2011 and has an amazing future ahead of her. While her sisters can be a little on the “hot mess” side, Elizabeth picks up the slack by being poised and graceful. You cannot help but love her.
•The greatest scene-stealers of TV
•It’s been a great year for the celeb sisters
•Lilo proves a stolen purse and leaked shoot can’t get her down
•The craziest crash diets ever
•Salma Hayek prayed for boobs…it must work!
•Reasons you need to get on the ‘Glee’ boat
Dakota Fanning’s little sister, Elle, is making her big blockbuster debut this weekend in Steven Spielberg’s sci-fi Super 8. And it got us to thinking, not only must celebrity siblings have much better closets to steal clothes from (Elle, did you wear my Twilight premiere dress again without asking!?!), but also much more intense sibling rivalry. Suddenly you trying to one-up your sibling by getting straight A’s is looking pretty low key.
• How often should I see my new guy?
• Celebrity siblings who rejected the spotlight
• 13 highly questionably beauty & hygiene tips from celebs
• Is the new Gwen Stefani??
• I’m truly baffled people are still watching this show
• Meet Teen Vogue’s celebrity intern
• Not the most seasonal dress to wear to a premiere