"It’s a wrap on men deciding what women can do with their bodies."
She's laughing straight to the bank.
It's both hilarious and intelligent.
Bee responded to being left out of the article in the most perfect way.
Richardson looks like your average stranger with candy, one who might lure young children into his Astro van. Despite his creeptastic appearance (and matching personality), famous faces have no problem taking it all off for him.
What about Chuy? Personal assistant (and longtime muse) to Chelsea Handler, Chuy has a lot of the qualities synonymous with sexy. [Okay we're not exactly sure of that, either, but we're willing to bet he does...somewhere...deep down.]
Let me start off by saying I don't ever plan on becoming famous. I don't even want to be famous. Enduring the public 24/7 is not my idea of fun. With that being said, there are some famous people I kind of would LOVE to be friends with. Also keep in mind some of these people I'm basing on either public appearances or characters they have played. I have no real connection to them.
Even though we stalk the sh*t out of our favorite celebs all day long and plaster pictures of them all over our rooms, you could say that we don't really know them at all. What if you met Bradley Cooper in real life and he just kinda sucked? I know I would be sad, but at least he's still beautiful so it wouldn't really matter.
In the male-dominated world of late-night talk shows, Chelsea Lately has always been a breath of fresh air. Her sarcastic, dry (but sometimes fueled by alcohol) humor, panel of D-list comedians, and her "little nugget" Chuy make for one ridiculously funny half-hour production. Needless to say, I was devastated when Handler told the Hollywood Reporter that she wanted "something that will utilize her brain a little more than this show."
Abortion is everywhere in the news right now. (I mean, isn't it always?) Politicians are talking about it. Chelsea Handler is talking about it. That's right, you read correctly--Chelsea Handler. The comedienne recently revealed to the New York Times that she had an abortion when she was 16.
There are three things I need for a good party night: a few shots of cheap vodka, a cute outfit and the perfect party companions. And I've done a good job rounding up the three, if I do say so myself. Like most college girls, I've perfected the art of the party and have plenty of Facebook photos to prove it.
You didn’t leave all your work until Sunday night did you? What!?! You did. That’s okay. No stress. You’ll get it all done. We’re so sure that you’ll get it all done that we’re giving you a few more excuses to procrastinate. This week we’re attempting to make you ROTFL by presenting you with our 10 favorite female comedians.
In honor of Women’s History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world’s most influential women. Last week we focused on the women from our generation and this week, we pay attention to some of the most spectacular thirty-somethings. These are the women that show us life really does get interesting in your 30s, whether you're a famous movie star or activist.
• Still unsure about the latest Chelsea news... • How often do you need to change your workout to get results? • Do you believe in the hall pass concept of relationships? • Family feud contestants say the darndest things • 6 Easy ways to mix prints • When did the muppets get so frickin' cool • Wow, Cam Diaz is insanely toned
• Black women like their bodies more than white women • Miley's most risque photos • Uhhh, what!? • Meet real life people who are in "it's complicated" relationships • Meet the woman who will play Chelsea Handler in the Chelsea Handler show • Men speak out: what's the number one dealbreaker? • Yay! Our favorite couple is having another beautiful baby!
While we're all busy staying up until ridiculous hours of the night studying for finals and attempting to get some holiday shopping done at the same time, Hollywood has been... breaking up some of it's cutest couples? At least it's reassuring to know that while we're stressing, celebs are always there to keep us entertained.
• Exactly how bad is regifiting? • How to handle a moody person • Is he letting me down gently? • 8 emergency party hair fixes • Should I dump my boring BF? • Do guys suffer more heartbreak than girls? • Our fave celeb births from 2010
• A fist pump lesson from The Situation • Why are there never condoms in movies? • Just a few topless Ryan Gosling photos • 12 celebs who need love advice • I'm embarrassed for our country • 16 health & beauty benefits of sex • A pretty funny Bieber impression
So pigs are officially flying, Hell has frozen over, and Hermes Birkin bags are buy one/get one free. Didn’t you hear? The Kardashians penned a bestseller, y’all! Pick those jaws up off the floor, it totally happened…and if the sales reports are accurate, there’s a good chance you yourself purchased a copy of Kardashian Konfidential.
• Louis Vuitton FAIL • Yo flirty dude, you in? • the cool (literally) way to clean jeans • Stay kissable all winter long • Our fave funny lady gets a new show • All your favorite female celebs all dressed up
Last week was kind of dull, and this week isn’t much better I’m sorry to say. Personally, I was okay...
This week I'd like to dedicate this post to Chelsea Handler, who despite flubbing some punchlines at the VMAs, is still totally awesome.
Let's be serious, this year's VMA's were quite lackluster. And not just because I didn't report on the red carpet this year. I expected to tune in for the lolz, dramz and maybe a few interruptions or two.
It's time for the 2010 VMAs. We'll be updating all the LOLs, dramz, acceptance speeches and memorable performances right here. Share your thoughts and updates in the comments section!
Can you believe it’s already been a year since Kanyegate the infamous 2009 VMAs? I’m pretty sure people just stopped buzzing about that sh*tshow show, like, last week.
In Hollywood, there are many variations of crazy. We've got the Lindsay Lohans, the Mel Gibsons, the Heidi Montags. There's all sorts of lunatic species over there. But that's why we love it, no? Just when you think the celebs have learned their lessons (I feel like a mom) they get into trouble again!
Sigh. It's been yet another lame sauce week in H-wood. Seriously, where are the scandals? Since LiLo got sent away, the whole town's been laying low. (Maybe they have no one to party with anymore?) There have been no major cheating scandals (thank god!). Jon Gosselin hasn't done anything dumb.
• How could you not be with Chelsea Handler hosting?! • What's life gonna be like when we're 40? • 20-somethings are the new adolescents. • Oh god, please don't let this be true! • These 10 TV characters sure know how to dress. • Leaked pictures from the new Harry Potter movie!
Here at CollegeCandy, we truly believe that there's nothing better than spending your afternoon ROTFL (or is it ROTFLing? A little help?). And there's no better way to do it than by listening to this hilarious new interview from Chelsea Handler where she talks about everything from Bethenny Frankel's face to her animal-trainer boyfriend.
• Get to know the new morning-after pill. • Brangelina - fashion designers? • Watch out boys. Jen and Chelsea are on the prowl. • Target teams up with Gilt?! • Your guide to wearing a crop top. Learn it. • OK, that's enough, Ke$ha.
We all know that relationships don’t last long in Hollywood. Could it be because celebrities are completely blind to their perfect matches? You can’t let things like addictions and insane exes get in your way of true love, guys!
Since we’re well into the lazy days of July, I have no doubt that by now you’ve taken in your fair share of reruns and reality TV. Between puttering back and forth from a boring job at the mall and babysitting the kids down the street, you’re bound to slip into that coma only a comfy couch and summer television can bring.
If Chelsea Handler's ex, Comcast head honcho Ted Harbert, is harboring any doubts that their breakup won't stick, he should go see her one-woman show, 'Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang.' Chelsea certainly isn't drowning her sorrows in her Belvedere. The raunchy comedienne is having the time of her life.
• Does Chelsea Handler have a sex tape? • Wait, how many women did Tiger sleep with?! • Some people are really (REALLY) stupid. • How did we miss the news of Sandra's divorce? • Justin Bieber's got a secret! • Katie Holmes gets a job. Finally.
• How Hollywood cheaters woo their mistresses. • The best products out there for reducing frizz. • Chelsea Handler lets us get up close and personal. • The Jersey Shore is heading back to the Jersey Shore. • Let the Glee world domination continue! • Is the cost of living higher for single women?