Burberry is probably my current #1 luxury makeup brand. With every single release, they hit it out of the ball park. Even though the products are a bit of a splurge for most, I promise that they never disappoint! Their Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick is filled with "nourishing oils and gel dispersed pigment [that] ensure intense moisture and long lasting color".
College girls can't exactly afford weekly spa trips, but that doesn't mean we don't need them! Writing papers, catching up on reading and partying on weekends can leave you run down and exhausted.
Although Kissing Day is behind us, we still encourage everyone to celebrate! Between the nation's heatwave and that summer fling, your lips need some TLC.
Burberry is probably the top luxury cosmetics brand in the world right now. They've waited a long time to launch and have seriously perfected their products.
BECCA is an Australian brand that we haven't seen on CC in a while! They're latest collection, Balearic Love, "invites you to dream of distant shores and unguarded temptation with the Balearic Love Collection".
I'm been loving lip pencils lately, especially ones with twist-up bottoms! No sharpening! They are easy to toss in your bag and are often creamier than lipsticks.
Multi-purpose products always intrigue me. Even though I have hoards of makeup, including more lip color and blush than I could possibly ever use, I couldn't wait to test out this combo lip/cheek product from Bite.
• Get a man's opinion on the sock bun! • Check out Gwyneth Paltrow's spring shopping picks • WTF is Lil Kim doing to her eyebrows? • Body image warrior week with Virgina Sole-Smith • Can you spot the real Kate Spade flats? • From class to a night out: cigarette pants </a
• Finally! A "Mad Men" Relationship Guide! • Beauty tips from women men love • Tyra Banks graduated from Harvard Business School • Reasons to shop at thrift stores • Get Miranda Kerr's super cute outfit! • Geek Chic: fashion inspired by Doctor Who
• Secrets to beating breakouts! • Get the faux flutter right every single time • How to do long over lean • Who wouldn't want to win a Patricia Nash satchel? • Not wearing make-up doesn't make you 'brave' • Would you wear a box clutch?
• Would you wear a clear trenchcoat? • Combat the winter weather. • The best dressed at Haute Couture Week. • How to conceal blemishes caused by dry skin • How to step outside your style comfort zone • JCPenney is getting major overhaul.
•Get perfect waves like Kate Beckinsale •This is not your mom's wallet •Make a tunic top go from class to a night out •We're bringing back the duster •The latest temptations of Sally Hansen •Proven methods to clear skin
•Get Dianna Agron's cute maxi looks •Did you know you can donate your makeup?! •Fashion inspired by Kanye West •The moisturizers you need for winter •Affordable Ugg alternatives •3 foundations you need immediately
• Ick! Winter=Dry skin. Fix it with these awesome tips! • Love The King of Pop? Get his style! • Dress like your favorite Christmas cookie! • Have waterproof mascara that hasn't come off since 2006? Here's how to finally get rid it!
• Look chic on the streets: shopping on a budget • Would you or wouldn’t you wear this velvet dress? • Make-up for the body, mind and soul • Giving the gift of green: eco-friendly makeup palettes • How short is too short? The perfect length for layering • This Revlon gift is a must this seaso
•Iconic beauties and their secret for staying gorgeous •How to pull off the desert boot look •The overnight bag you're gonna want •Thrift like a pro •Is gluten-free the answer to better skin? •Jack these jackets from the runway!
• Just a few winter perfume tips • the $65 dress you NEED right now • What your winter wear says about you! • How to control your beauty destiny • Pull off Zoe Kravitz's look • A few thoughts on designer line
• Total hairspiration: the BEST celebrity bangs • Pull off Pippa Middleton's look • State of the skin care union • Can you get fashion inspiration from the Muppets? • Style fuels confidence, confidence fuels empowerment
•How to get the most natural (looking) red hair •The top nail polish picks for fall •Khakis CAN be stylish! •Cupcakes for your eyelashes?! •How to pull off a fierce cheetah makeup look •Finding a cute art deco ring for less •3 ways to pull off tartan plaid
•Cool costume ideas based on cartoons •Will you wear Versace for H&M? •The bizarre and the beautiful, from Alexander McQueen •3 Must try beauty trends for Fall •Menswear looks for girls with curves •Now you can have nails like Dita von Teese! •Navy is the new black