• It’s back to rehab for dear Lilo.
• 8 tricks to help you suppress that appetite.
• Were these people drunk when this happened?
• Halloween according to the cast of Modern Family.
• The many (fabulous ways) to wear a scarf.
• Truth: I am deathly afraid of what this might look like.
Whether you are still feeling bloated from everything you ate on the Fourth of July or you’ve been hitting the Dublin Mudslide a little hard to beat the heat, you may feel totally disgusted with your bikini body summer eating habits right about now. No worries! Redeeming yourself is a lot easier than you think.
The 4th of July is only a week away and the store mannequins have certainly arrived in their starred and striped bikinis to make sure we don’t forget it. It’s an American holiday that takes barbecues, fireworks, and beach parties to a whole new level and with it coming up fast, it’s time to pledge our allegiance to our diets
Ah, weight loss: the subject that’s sold a thousand glossies. I just got finished reading People magazine’s latest “Half Their Size!” spread, a semi-regular feature that celebrates regular people who have shed an entire person’s worth of pounds.
This is probably going to sound crazy to a lot of you, but I promise, the underlying principle of w…