- Carrie Bradshaw fans rejoice, your prayers have been answered!
- Celeb Sightings: NY Fashion Week
- Let’s discuss the True Blood finale
- Birth control gets a makeover
- Going through a break-up? These books will help!
- John Galliano found guilty for more than just sporting a fish tail braid.
- Having a bad day? Watch Serena Williams have one too.
- Feeling fat? It’s your clothes fault.
People can be monsters, and I don’t mean in the Lady Gaga sense. They can be downright vicious to others without even realizing the irreversible damage they cause in the process. Though I keep it hidden away in a corner of my mind, I have a lot of memories of this kind of often subtle ruthlessness. I spent most of my young life as “the fat girl.” This is what I remember.
Around 3:00 PM everyday I hit an energy low. I get restless, tired, and cranky. Naturally I’ll grab a latte to perk me up. But the caffeine fix really only lasts a few hours before I’m back where I started … falling asleep in an inappropriate place. Like my desk. In the middle of a class. That only has 6 people in it.