Four years in college bring a hoard of hilarious stories that usually begin with a lack of better&helli
Buying booze in college is an art. College kids have a restricted amount of money to spend (usually something between the fifteen buckaroos their parents shoved them the last time they went to Sunday dinner at Applebees and the $50 dollars they earned when they sold their statistics book to a freshman that didn't know a new edition was coming out next month). Therefore, they need something potent that will get the job done without breaking the bank.
• You know you go to college when... • How to read in college • A quick lesson for job seekers • How to cope with an LDR • What college students need to know about managing money • Essentials for a college night in • 7 things you don't need in your dorm room
The editors at Seventeen Magazine probably have more holiday spirit than your crazy neighbor who keeps his Christmas decorations and manger scene up (and lit) all year round. If my internship there taught me one thing, it's this: the December/January holiday bonanza of an issue is more crucial than every fashion magazine's September issue combined.
It's not difficult to get messed up in college. Keg shells line frat house walls and liquor seems to flow freely from faucets, available whenever the time feels right. Yet, students continuously resort to more creative techniques to make their heads spin. Why?
• You should be happy you weren't dating in the 1930s • Yay for Four Loko rap videos • Dress like a real life Gossip Girl • Most expensive weddings ever • Funny celebs saying funny things •How are Gwen Stefani's kids so cool? • Celeb says what?!
• Halloween do's and don'ts • How to write a perfect essay in 5 minutes • Should you study abroad? • Make caramel apples • Ways to beat the mid-semester fashion slump • How to make money in college • Utilize your class time
• 8 non-sexy costumes that will make boys go weak in the knees. • 10 reasons not to drink Four Loko. • Are you ready for the Rally to Restore Sanity?? • PETA supports Lilo. Under one condition.... • We're loving these kickass lace-up booties. • Oh Will Ferrell. You crack us up.
• Do you think it has something to do with the girl who can't be tamed? • Need a little heart-warming sesh? Read this. • Four Loko: an investigation into 'blackout in a can.' • And the best costume of the year goes to Ellen. • The best of the best low-carb snacks. • Is post-breakup friendship just a pipe dream?
Four Loko is a popular new canned alcoholic beverage. Essentially an alcohol-fueled energy drink. Each can contains the equivalent of three beers, caffeine, and artificial flavoring, all for under $3. But the benefits of this cheapie drink are eclipsed by the serious threat it poses to students who intend to party hard.