Sick of YOLO? Of course you're not. Deep down in the depths of Etsy, crafters are creating all kinds of absurd YOLO bracelets, necklaces and accessories so you can properly jack Drake's swag.
No more Ho-Hos. Snowballs, Wonder Bread and most of all no more Twinkies. To pay homage to the long lasting, indestructible snack food we've rounded up 10 celebrity twinks who look like Twinkies. Indulge.
Arts and crafts are not for everybody, but after seeing this needlepoint art I've realized that craft projects don't have to be Hallmark card-style kitschy. You can throw some shade or some sass into something as traditional as needlepoint and spruce up your home decor so that it suits you and not some 80-year-old grandma who thinks the internet is called Google. For a little tongue-in-cheek inspiration, check 15 of these totally weird needlepointed art.
Obama won last night. Four more years! Four more years! Some of you are totally stoked on the re-election, some of you may even be bummed. Where ever you stand on the political spectrum right now doesn't quite matter when there are so many ridiculous political gag gifts out there for all you red and blue girls.
I am not photogenic. Not at all. The majority of my tagged photos on Facebook have me half-blinking one eye, slightly resembling the face people make before they sneeze.
Kitchen is messy? Bathroom is disgusting? Without careful investigation, it's tough to know who's the culprit. And you don't want to cause an awkward situation by confronting someone who's totally innocent. This, ladies and gentlemen, calls for a passive aggressive note.
Growing up, my laziest/most awesome science teachers would always play Bill Nye videos in class. In fact, my 8th grade science teacher was more than a bit obsessed with him. She used to tell a story about how she met him at a conference, and how it broke her heart when he turned out to be a total jerk. After watching this video, though, I don't know if I believe her.
Sometimes, I think about what future kids will learn about our generation in history books. No, I'm not trying to become Miss America, I really do think about it. And there's no doubt that there are some things we won't be so happy to see in history books. But I think we've also got a few things that will make future generations laugh. What am I talking about? Memes, of course!
Happy Pi Day! Today's date is 3.14, get it?! In case you blocked out the painful experience of high school math from your memory, I'll tell you a little bit about Pi. It's the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi is an irrational and transcendental number, which means it will continue infinitely without ever repeating. It's been calculated to over one trillion digits. In other news, March 14 also happens to be my ex-boyfriend's birthday.
Fact: lots of men really enjoy watching women roll around and wrestle each other in messy substances. I'd heard of mud wrestling and jello wrestling. But today, I discovered something entirely new. Coleslaw wrestling.
Last night, Twitter got a little scandalous in the silliest way possible. One of the top trending topics was #ReplaceFilmTitlesWithVagina. Apparently, this trend originated in the UK. The Brits were thinking dirty and we thank them for this hilarious topic! Check out our top fave vagina film title tweets.
Are you guys excited to see The Vow? I've heard some of my friends say they're hesitant because all "these type" of movies end the same way. Well, I hear the movie ends in a way that we wouldn't quite expect. Since I haven't seen it yet, I can only guess about how things turn out. Here are a few possible scenarios I've come up with...
Oh, to be a freshman again. I remember the days when I bought every single book for all of my classes, tried my best to finish all the reading assignments, and got the phone number of every single new person I met. I still have tons of random names in my phone. This new College Freshman meme is taking me back to those days. Here's the best of the College Freshman meme – see anything you recognize?
• Let's sort out our female stereotypes using a flowchart. • Snooki just wants you to know she's not pregnant. • The secret to beautiful skin. • Things I didn't need to know about Daniel Radcliffe: this. • Check out the Vanity Fair 2012 Hollywood issue. Gorgeous! • The 10 worst things you can say in bed.
• Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie going to get married? • Would you want a spin off of "the Office"? • More Demi Moore drama. • The new Juicy Couture Lookbook is fab! • Are you excited for the Lea Michelle Candie's for Kohl's line? • 5 new places to touch your guy.
• PR tells guests not to bring ugly friends to party. • Oprah is Blue Ivy's godmother. • Netflix is going downhill fast. • Ashton not concerned with Demi Moore. • Add a little lace to your look • Kim K just followed her heart!
I love guys and I love fries. So thank you to the genius who put the two together. There isn't much to be said, but I pulled some fantastic pictures for you to enjoy. Prepare to be horrified and intrigued.
Where do you fantasize about having the hottest sex of your life? Beach? Elevator? On the desk after work? Hot tub? In the van during the stakeout while Casey’s undercover and…well okay that’s more of a fantasy in which the who is more important than the where (and if you don’t know who I’m referring to, pick up last month’s Maxim).
• TMI Aubrey...TMI • Inflatable jewelry...hot or not? • Should I call him? •"blank" is like "blank" on cocaine • Victoria's Secret model talks about getting a sex change • Jennifer Aniston makes a REALLY funny sex tape • 10 hot workouts to try • Dorm room sexy time...is it even possible?
• How to have a fake-cation • The funniest thing you'll see today • Because FAIL tattoos never get old... • 14 most guilt-free desserts • If internet sites were in high school • Are duck boots all the rage now? • Win an awesome ring!
PARTY FOUL! Don’t act like you haven’t heard it before. According to Urban Dictionary, it’s “something socially unacceptable done in a social gathering.” For those of us who have been in the presence of a party foul or may have accidentally committed one ourselves, we know that they’re much more than that.
It’s almost the big 20-11 and that means it’s time to make your list of New Year’s Resolutions. Or more importantly make resolutions for all the absolutely annoying people around you -- or should we say, resolutions to help you deal with them better. You know, so you don't strangle anyone this year.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year— except for the fact that you’re at the top of Santa’s Naughty List. Coal definitely isn’t something you put on your wish list this year but we both know you’ll be getting a lot of it. Luckily it’s not too late to trick Santa into thinking you walk around with a halo on top of your head. Here are some ways to redeem yourself.
• Do you dress to impress girls or guy? • 7 ways to save time in the morning • Here's why we love NYC • Why are guys so abrupt on the phone? • HAHAHA • So these are the worst parents ever • I'm happy Halloween is over
Unlike Brody Jenner, I was extremely depressed when I saw Avril Lavigne's trashy corset and horse-tail extensions smeared all over Maxim this month. Regardless, loyal to the man-mag and the bro-tastic insight inside, I snatched up the magazine. And that badboy was thick!