Last night, Twitter got a little scandalous in the silliest way possible. One of the top trending topics was #ReplaceFilmTitlesWithVagina. Apparently, this trend originated in the UK. The Brits were thinking dirty and we thank them for this hilarious topic! Check out our top fave vagina film title tweets.
Are you guys excited to see The Vow? I've heard some of my friends say they're hesitant because all "these type" of movies end the same way. Well, I hear the movie ends in a way that we wouldn't quite expect. Since I haven't seen it yet, I can only guess about how things turn out. Here are a few possible scenarios I've come up with...
Oh, to be a freshman again. I remember the days when I bought every single book for all of my classes, tried my best to finish all the reading assignments, and got the phone number of every single new person I met. I still have tons of random names in my phone. This new College Freshman meme is taking me back to those days. Here's the best of the College Freshman meme – see anything you recognize?
• Let's sort out our female stereotypes using a flowchart. • Snooki just wants you to know she's not pregnant. • The secret to beautiful skin. • Things I didn't need to know about Daniel Radcliffe: this. • Check out the Vanity Fair 2012 Hollywood issue. Gorgeous! • The 10 worst things you can say in bed.
• Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie going to get married? • Would you want a spin off of "the Office"? • More Demi Moore drama. • The new Juicy Couture Lookbook is fab! • Are you excited for the Lea Michelle Candie's for Kohl's line? • 5 new places to touch your guy.
• PR tells guests not to bring ugly friends to party. • Oprah is Blue Ivy's godmother. • Netflix is going downhill fast. • Ashton not concerned with Demi Moore. • Add a little lace to your look • Kim K just followed her heart!
I love guys and I love fries. So thank you to the genius who put the two together. There isn't much to be said, but I pulled some fantastic pictures for you to enjoy. Prepare to be horrified and intrigued.
Where do you fantasize about having the hottest sex of your life? Beach? Elevator? On the desk after work? Hot tub? In the van during the stakeout while Casey’s undercover and…well okay that’s more of a fantasy in which the who is more important than the where (and if you don’t know who I’m referring to, pick up last month’s Maxim).
• TMI Aubrey...TMI • Inflatable jewelry...hot or not? • Should I call him? •"blank" is like "blank" on cocaine • Victoria's Secret model talks about getting a sex change • Jennifer Aniston makes a REALLY funny sex tape • 10 hot workouts to try • Dorm room sexy time...is it even possible?
• How to have a fake-cation • The funniest thing you'll see today • Because FAIL tattoos never get old... • 14 most guilt-free desserts • If internet sites were in high school • Are duck boots all the rage now? • Win an awesome ring!
PARTY FOUL! Don’t act like you haven’t heard it before. According to Urban Dictionary, it’s “something socially unacceptable done in a social gathering.” For those of us who have been in the presence of a party foul or may have accidentally committed one ourselves, we know that they’re much more than that.
It’s almost the big 20-11 and that means it’s time to make your list of New Year’s Resolutions. Or more importantly make resolutions for all the absolutely annoying people around you -- or should we say, resolutions to help you deal with them better. You know, so you don't strangle anyone this year.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year— except for the fact that you’re at the top of Santa’s Naughty List. Coal definitely isn’t something you put on your wish list this year but we both know you’ll be getting a lot of it. Luckily it’s not too late to trick Santa into thinking you walk around with a halo on top of your head. Here are some ways to redeem yourself.
• Do you dress to impress girls or guy? • 7 ways to save time in the morning • Here's why we love NYC • Why are guys so abrupt on the phone? • HAHAHA • So these are the worst parents ever • I'm happy Halloween is over
Unlike Brody Jenner, I was extremely depressed when I saw Avril Lavigne's trashy corset and horse-tail extensions smeared all over Maxim this month. Regardless, loyal to the man-mag and the bro-tastic insight inside, I snatched up the magazine. And that badboy was thick!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in college, it’s that half of the contacts in my phone are people I don’t know. I may have known them for the length of a drink or a line outside my favorite bar, but memory fades with last call.
Your cell phone alarm is going off in your ear to the tune off She Bangs by Ricky Martin, inducing the hangover you worked so hard for last night (note to self: change to something MJ immediately). Your body pillow is the most obliging (and loyal) bed partner you’ve had in months, and the monsoon outside is actually starting to lull you back to sleep.
Dear Friends/Family/That Random Taxi Driver That Picked Me Up and Took Me Home After Finding Me Face First On The Sidewalk Sometimes I like to drink. A lot. And on those occasions I may or may not (okay, always) do stupid things. It is not me, you see; it is the alcohol.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Amen, brother.
Like most people, the years I spent with little metal boxes cemented to my teeth weren't exactly my best. Not only did those years coincide with my awkward phase (no coincidence there), but my braces also hurt like crazy. And I'm pretty sure I spent 50% of my time in the bathroom picking food shrapnel out of my teeth.
It's Monday, so you know what that means: The day is gonna suck It's time for The Weekly Ten! This week I'm going to breathe through my anger (so I don't Ronnie someone) and take a turn to the nerdy side. I love those internet memes. Sharing an inside joke with millions of people? Yes please. Mocking Kanye? Even better.
This girl looks familiar. Where do you know her from? Did she live on your hall freshman year? No... But you know that face. Those big brown eyes, that curly hair... Waaaait a second. You got it.
(One girl, leaning across the aisle during class.) Girl 1: Hey... hey. Girl 2: What? Girl 1: Have you ever been to CakeFarts dot com?
We've all been there: that rowdy Friday/Saturday/Tuesday night when the liquor bottles come out and the shots glasses clink. All those nights we'd like to forget and we hope no one else remembers either. All the shots that didn't go down too well - or missed our mouths completely.
From as early as I can remember, I have been told to smile more. It's not as if I skulked around family events and school functions all goth-like, it was just a reflex statement of my mother. Now that I'm older, I can still hear my mother's voice in my head whenever I'm at a social function. Apparently, there are reasons for smiling...more than just because your mom says so.