Another week, another Glee episode – but this one is special. It’s one of the few that takes place away from the hallowed halls of McKinley High, the perfectly typical high school backdrop from some perfectly typical high school issues. And maybe that’s why this episode seemed to lack a bit of the quirky charm that we’ve come to expect from Glee.
• How do you define love?
• 9 habits that can change your life
• Know when to remove Facebook friends
• Is it horrible that I’m happy this movie bombed?!
• The real reason you didn’t get a second date
• What does everyone think about Glee original songs?
• Uncle Joey FINALLY responds to Alanis Morissette’s song
This week’s episode of Glee was downright ORIGINAL. And no, I’m not talking about the New Directions and their decision to unleash their inner Joni Mitchells by writing original songs for Regionals – I’m talking about the fact that this episode opened with a musical number.