• Love lessons from '90s romcoms • 7 tricks for applying eyeliner • A disturbing reason that you're avoiding dad • Is 14 too young to have sex? • How to reject someone nicely • You WISH this was your history high school teacher • Get ready to say bye to the cast of Glee
Well, kids, it’s finally here: Sectionals. Yes, sectionals – as in, the thing Mr. Schue has been yammering on about since day one. I always thought that nothing could ever top last year’s big sectional jaw-dropper (What’s that you say? Quinn’s pregnancy CAN’T be chalked up to Immaculate Conception and/or hot tub sperm mobility? NO!)
We’ve watched the parade. We’ve carved the turkey. We stuffed ourselves with stuffing and cranberry sauce and ate pumpkin pie until we wanted to puke. And then, when the feeling passed, we ate more. The holiday season is upon us. So I better just get in the spirit.
Is it just me or is Kurt Hummel the new Rachel Barry? I can’t say I’m too happy about this. I know I’m the minority here, but I personally find Kurt SO ANNOYING.
It's official: Ryan Murphy is obsessed with bringing high profile guest stars onto his show. And I can’t say I’m too happy about this as it cuts into Lea Michele’s (aka Rachel Barry) screen-time. You see, I happen to love Rachel Barry a little more than her boyfriend Finn does and a little less than she loves herself.
The best thing about Glee is that despite the spontaneous song-and-dance routines, is that it feels authentic. Ryan Murphy stays committed to this ideal: despite the fact that the characters are all attractive (albeit in a way that is relatable) they struggle with the same things as actual teenagers do: financial woes. Unrequited love. Body issues.
• This is just FAILtastic • Puck (Mark Saling) is releasing an album...we couldn't be more excited • How to have sex with a vampire • Cameron Diaz is dating our fave Glee teacher?! • What $500,000 buys around the world • Win one hundred dollars from hautelook • Why must all celeb moms get in on the spotlight?
GQ magazine is known for racy spreads featuring Hollywood’s hottest – so why was it such a huge deal when Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, and Cory Monteith (of Glee fame) joined the ranks of celebs who have graced the cover?
• Not sure how we feel about Glee going sexy • Which Real Housewife makes less money than everyone else? • Breathtaking photography • Why so serious? Let's have a dance party! • The worst Halloween costumes • This is what Lady Gaga wears to the beach • Easy ways to make money online
Leave it to our favorite celebrities to keep giving us more. It seems everything happens at the same time after a dull week and frankly we were overwhelmed just going through it all. This week we've had some break ups, an engagement, and a possible escape. We can always rely on Hollywood to give us something to talk about. What else is new?
• And maybe says a little too much.... • Get out of the gym and get in shape the FUN WAY. • Check out JWoww in her natural habitat. • 7 chic blazers for under $70! • Not everyone wants to be on Glee... • Rushing into a relationship? Don't.
This week, as I caught up on my favorite fall shows (and watched some Sex and the City reruns) I couldn’t help but notice a running trend: female friendships. Sure some shows were about shopping (or singing while shopping) and some were about saving lives, but at the heart of it all, were some pretty cool chicks.
Last week was kind of dull, and this week isn’t much better I’m sorry to say. Person…
• Is Glee bigger than The Beatles? Apparently. • Lady Gaga's got some bizarro backstage demands. • Mark Zuckerberg gets the Simpsons treatment. • 8 ways to take charge and get what you want! • Signs you might just not be that into him. • Presenting: Snuggie 2.0.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of talking about Lindsay, Britney, Speidi, Mel, and the rest of those knuckleheads. This week involved a lot of court dates and things with those crazies, but I wanted to focus on the rest of Hollywood instead. Because, contrary to popular belief, there are other things going on, both exciting and sad.
• Photoshopping gone too far • D.I.Y: ribbon necklace • Beyonce surprises everyone by dancing at a block party (video) • Is there a magic age for getting married • Obama gets rockstar treatment • 15 healthy foods that should be in your kitchen
• Guess Japan isn't into cokeheads. Sorry Par! • Wait! Is Ashton really cheating? • Obama asks for some divine intervention • Missed Glee? Watch it online now! • Weird celebrity crush • Should she end this relationship?
It’s being widely reported that Brad Womack, the dude who didn’t pick anyone on his season, who sent Deanna packing along with that other chick, is being asked back for a second shot at love. OK, ABC…what are you smoking? You’ve got a plethora of gorgeous, funny guys at your disposal. What’s wrong with one of them!?
• 10 lessons to learn before graduation • How do you know a relationship is over? • Will this Glee guest star be any good? • Is Don't Ask, Don't Tell coming to an end? • Buying your very first sex toy • Best of: British guys playing Americans (video)
Labor Day weekend has come and gone, and what’s left of your tan is probably beginning to fade. Add that to the fact that the first week of classes (When you don’t actually have to do anything but collect syllabuses and catch up with friends.) has been replaced by actual classes, and you’re probably pulling a Danny Zuko and wishing longingly for summer nights.
I'm sure we don't need to remind you that Glee returns with an entirely new season tomorrow! We’ve heard from numerous sources that the television phenomenon is coming back with a vengeance this year – bigger numbers, more drama, and some seriously awesome guest stars.
If fantasy football is a good enough reason for guys to disappear for days on end, then I hereby give you permission to set aside the textbooks and turn off your cell phone for what is going to be the greatest (and most stressful) week of TV all year. It seems like every. freaking. show. on TV is premiering this week. Not sure how you're going to fit it all in??
It's clear that Glamour hates Lea Michele as much as I do. (Yes, I said it. Lea Michele emits this aura of entitled smugness that I cannot help but to scrunch up my nose at. Also, Glee is awful. Grownup Kidz Bop interpretations of songs + stale caricature characters? I'll pass.) I can't deny the girl is gorgeous, though.
There are plenty of things I’ll miss about the summer. But the bad TV won’t be one of them. I don’t know about you ladies, but I don’t think I’d be able to survive another week of badly written summer dramas, or so-good-its-bad-but-its-really-really-bad reality TV. The television gods must have heard our prayers (and our curses when we saw Wipeout was on AGAIN) and have brought back all our favorite shows.
It looks like Hollywood's finest may have cleaned it up for the time being. Well, except for Lindsay Lohan hitting a stroller with her car. But for the most part, our favorite celebs have taken our advice from last week and gotten it together! Kind of. We wouldn't have gossip if they weren't all up to something sneaky.