It's clear that Glamour hates Lea Michele as much as I do. (Yes, I said it. Lea Michele emits this aura of entitled smugness that I cannot help but to scrunch up my nose at. Also, Glee is awful. Grownup Kidz Bop interpretations of songs + stale caricature characters? I'll pass.) I can't deny the girl is gorgeous, though.
There are plenty of things I’ll miss about the summer. But the bad TV won’t be one of them. I don’t know about you ladies, but I don’t think I’d be able to survive another week of badly written summer dramas, or so-good-its-bad-but-its-really-really-bad reality TV. The television gods must have heard our prayers (and our curses when we saw Wipeout was on AGAIN) and have brought back all our favorite shows.
It looks like Hollywood's finest may have cleaned it up for the time being. Well, except for Lindsay Lohan hitting a stroller with her car. But for the most part, our favorite celebs have taken our advice from last week and gotten it together! Kind of. We wouldn't have gossip if they weren't all up to something sneaky.
• 10 signs you're over your ex • Whatever, we still love him. • Now this is a sharply dressed guy • Best. Timed. Photo. Ever. • Nightmare roommate stories • 8 True Blood sex ideas you shouldn't try at home • This makes me so excited for Glee!
• Who is in and who is out at SNL • Photos that make you say WTF • Do you wish you had a different bra size • Yay! New Glee promo! • Is this a better morning after pill? • I'm totally getting married at Target
The big tragedy of moving back into my apartment today was realizing that since I decided to save money by nixing the cable TV, I could not watch the Emmy Red Carpet show. It was traumatic. Watching the stars arrive and chat with Ryan Seacrest is the highlight of my night and way more exciting than watching people ramble off a list of thank yous before they are kindly escorted off the stage.
• Gossip and leaks from the Glee set! • This girl puts the "crazy" in "crazy super stalking Bieber fan." • And the cutest couple at the Emmy's was..... • The secrets to scoring tix to Fashion Week. • How to turn down a second date • The freshman advice you didn't get at orientation.
Dear Jimmy, Jimbo, J-dog, JF, Big night ahead of you tomorrow, huh? You've really made it in the entertainment world now. You slipped into the spotlight when no one was looking and you almost made everyone forget about the Taxi movie.
What's going on this week? Apparently not much besides Eat Pray Love. At least that's all I'm hearing about these days in Hollywood. I swear, if I see Julia Roberts sitting innocently on that bench suggestively eating her cup of fro yo one more time, I'm going to scream.
• At what age does virginity become a stigma? • Your guide to layering without lumps! • Oh baby - Glee is gonna be SO GOOD THIS SEASON. • Is Paris sending a message to Lindsay? • OK, so these things are really cool. Gimme! • Need to catch up on Mad Men? Watch this.
Unlike the rest of the world, apparently, we here at CollegeCandy realize there are many more types of dads than just the golf-loving dad or techie dad that are often the only ones represented in the usual generic gift guides. And how do we know that? Because we see them on TV every week.
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo's first week of "sobriety." Which, if you aren't living under a rock, we all know didn't go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga's trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
For all those who don't know what to do with their Tuesday nights now that GLEE aired its season finale and you've spent the last 43 hours overplaying "Don't Stop Believing'" on your iPod, have no fear!
• The Jersey Shore kids like to fight. A lot. • Which Glee girl are you? • What does your drink of choice say about you? • Miley gave a (gay) guy a lap dance. SO WHAT?! • Would you wear cat eye sunglasses? • Larry King isn't getting divorced (again) after all.
Finally, we've made it through a week without a cheating scandal! Hollywood's finest has managed to keep it in their pants for a whole seven days. Good job, celebutards!
• 5 things to love about the Kentucky Derby. • Sale Alert: 50% off at New York and Co.! • At last - a reality show I won't watch. • Julia Roberts is People's most beautiful person. AGAIN. • Wow, way to cross the line, Enquirer. • Did Lea Michele get with Schu?!
• What does he have to say about Sandra's latest announcement? • Gwen and Gavin's girl troubles. • Is it the end of the road for Michael Scott? • Chinese gymnasts stripped of 2000 medal. • Who's the world's most beautiful person? • Who rejects Glee?!
• Wait, Sandra Bullock has a baby?? • Michael Lohan is saying some ridiculous sh*t. Is it true? • WTF is going on here? • Another Bachelor relationship bites the dust. • Nine fashion icons everyone should know. • Chris Colfer talks Glee and....other things.
Well, the week is finally over, and what a week it was. Where do I even begin? Obviously with the amazeballs Glee Madonna episode. Sue Sylvester is seriously my hero. Then we found this video of 'Things I Hate' that made me laugh until my face hurt more than after prom pictures. It was also 4/20 and Earth Day, and I killed two birds with one stone by chowing down on Sunchips.
When we first decided to do this whole "gossip cheat sheet" thing at CollegeCandy we never realized how appropriate that name would be. There hasn't been a week that's gone by since we kicked this thing off where someone in Hollywood wasn't sticking their _______ in someone else's ________. And this week isn't any different.
• Looks like dancing isn't in Kate Gosselin's future. • Nothing says 'love' like matching outfits. • How does George Lopez really feel about Conan? • More heartbreaking Sandra Bullock updates. • 3 essential summertime bottoms and how to wear them. • Check out what's next for Sue Sylvester on Glee!
• So, Corey Monteith is pretty much taken. • A guide to Ke$ha. • Don't eff with Britney Spears. • Well that's one way to show that guy who's boss. • 10 fabulous plus size fashion blogs. • The Chris Brown "Save my Career" tour continues.
Hello I'm Sammie and I'm a nerd. I may not have a love of Star Trek or Star Wars or Starbursts that includes costumes and fan fiction, but I am a nerd, nonetheless. I am a pop culture and politics nerd. My versions of insane celebrities are Glenn O'Brien and Jim Himes. If I meet these people, I'm reduced to a shell-shocked super loser who can't stop smiling like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining."
Red cups? Grilling out? Outdoor tippy cup? I'll take it. And it's about time. With graduation looming, college students are taking in the beautiful weather (around a beer pong table) and ending the final semester with an outdoor celebration.
Another week, another break up. I'm starting to wonder if there was some sort of memo circulating through Hollywood this month. Seriously, the mayor should really consider changing the name to Splitsville, USA. Yeah, none of us ever expect those celebrity relationships to last too long, but this is getting OOC.