There has been a lot of relationship news this week, and for once it's not ALL about Sandra/Jesse and Elin/Tiger. I can't tell you how relieved I am to read stories about other celebs!00 Not that I wanted to hear about Tiki Barber cheating on his pregnant (with twins) wife with an NBC intern.... in her dorm room. What is wrong with these men?!
• How Hollywood cheaters woo their mistresses. • The best products out there for reducing frizz. • Chelsea Handler lets us get up close and personal. • The Jersey Shore is heading back to the Jersey Shore. • Let the Glee world domination continue! • Is the cost of living higher for single women?
Last fall, I raced back to my dorm every Wednesday night to join in the "Glee" weekly viewing party in my friend’s room. Although we would regularly hang out and watch television, and at least sit and later discuss our other favorite shows, we would all drop whatever we were doing (even if it was a 12-page paper due the next day) and set aside special time to get together to watch the sensation that is “Glee.”
It is that time of year folks; time to dig out your flippy floppies, cut-offs and prance off to class in a spring air bliss. Seriously, this time of year makes me feel like writing poetry, listening to Bon Jovi , and sparking up conversation with the campus squirrels. Yep, spring makes me so beyond happy, it is borderline frightening
You might have noticed that lately, magazines and TV are being applauded for finally displaying "average" looking women. From America Ferrara starring on Ugly Betty, to Tina Fey on 30 Rock, to Glamour giving Crystal Renn her own spread, it seems like the media industry was actually making some headway in this department!
With no new Glee episodes for quite a while, this girl right here needs her glee club fix. It’s true; I’m a Gleek. And much like a drug, the sweet, sweet harmonies of Glee make me - er - high? Wow, does that sound L-A-M-E.
We all know Reality TV is less than quality. And yeah, Rock of Love (especially that bus!) and For The Love Of Ray J are ruining the world, but it's hard not to love those celebrity-based reality TV shows. Whether it's seeing how those people live or getting to know them in a different way, there's just something about those shows that keeps me, and America, coming back for more.
• What is everyone saying about the Massachusetts election? • Which Hollywood hottie will guest star on Glee? • We heart cardigans. Especially these. • Are you ready for Zac Posen's line for Target?! • Tiger Woods spotted...and not lookin' so hot. • Download music to donate to Haiti!
It's no secret that the current economic crisis had had a pretty severe impact on private universities. Not only have they lost some serious funding, but they've lost some serious student recruits who can no longer afford the high price of a private college education. Those universities, then, have been forced to get really crafty in their attempts to entice those incoming students to come their way.
• T.I.'s outta jail, people. • Good news: Matthew Morrison is not gay. • George Clooney hooked up with Madonna!? • Vivienne Westwood makes Lee jeans cool again. • Who's the most overexposed couple of 2009? • Make him go crazy over you.
It all started with Glee. Every Wednesday, as soon as the show ended, I would hop onto iTunes and download every song they sang. And then I'd listen to them over and over and over again. No joke, I listened to "Somebody To Love" 27 times in one day.
• This makes us sad. Very, very sad. • The Golden Globes love Glee, too! • Get what you want this holiday season. • Adam Lambert gets a gig! • Holiday survival for the single ladies. • Would you buy Lilo's old clothes?
Let’s be honest, there’s only so much studying you can do until you can't possibly memorize any more formulas or essay questions. That’s when you throw in the towel, pop some popcorn and let yourself relax with one of your favorite TV shows. Except, wait. NONE. OF. THEM. ARE. ON.
• Now that's a collaboration I need to hear. • Finally, a cure for painful heels? • Don't waste your money on these moisturizers. • Assault with a deadly....hamburger? • Mark Salling may hate his mohawk, but we dig it. • Lindsay Lohan's Muse photo spread looks about right...
• Lindsay Lohan was dating Heath Ledger!? • Tracy Morgan is raunchy. This is surprising? • Scandal at Cornell! (And this is JUICY.) • Nicole Richie brings her style to Bebe. • Some women will do anything for a new pair of boobs... • Glee is a giant success! (Duh. It's awesome.)
Normally for the Weekly 10, I find myself counting down things that piss me off. You know, like phrases that suck and uninspired Halloween costumes. So I've decided to give you a mix tape for putting up with me airing my grievances Letterman-style.
• We didn't think it would happen either. • Um, what is going on here, Akon?? • Who wants to see Tara Reid naked? • Woman arrested for Facebook poking. • Lady Gaga fights for gay rights. • No Glee at Thanksgiving this year.
Guffly.com: We all are trying to be green: wear more green, eat more green, recycle more green, earn more green. But sometimes it’s hard because we don’t know where to look for the best products. And let’s face it - some of those eco-friendly fashions have been hit with the ugly stick one too many times.
After three entire months of reruns, and crappy MTV-I-need-a-girlfriend-and-a-life reality shows, I am more than ready for the new fall lineup, which starts this week! In addition to our old favorites whose finales left us on the edge of our couches with mouths open and ice cream dripping on our PJs, there are a slew of new shows that are totally worth tuning into this fall.