• Guess Japan isn't into cokeheads. Sorry Par! • Wait! Is Ashton really cheating? • Obama asks for some divine intervention • Missed Glee? Watch it online now! • Weird celebrity crush • Should she end this relationship?
It’s being widely reported that Brad Womack, the dude who didn’t pick anyone on his season, who sent Deanna packing along with that other chick, is being asked back for a second shot at love. OK, ABC…what are you smoking? You’ve got a plethora of gorgeous, funny guys at your disposal. What’s wrong with one of them!?
• 10 lessons to learn before graduation • How do you know a relationship is over? • Will this Glee guest star be any good? • Is Don't Ask, Don't Tell coming to an end? • Buying your very first sex toy • Best of: British guys playing Americans (video)
Labor Day weekend has come and gone, and what’s left of your tan is probably beginning to fade. Add that to the fact that the first week of classes (When you don’t actually have to do anything but collect syllabuses and catch up with friends.) has been replaced by actual classes, and you’re probably pulling a Danny Zuko and wishing longingly for summer nights.
I'm sure we don't need to remind you that Glee returns with an entirely new season tomorrow! We’ve heard from numerous sources that the television phenomenon is coming back with a vengeance this year – bigger numbers, more drama, and some seriously awesome guest stars.
If fantasy football is a good enough reason for guys to disappear for days on end, then I hereby give you permission to set aside the textbooks and turn off your cell phone for what is going to be the greatest (and most stressful) week of TV all year. It seems like every. freaking. show. on TV is premiering this week. Not sure how you're going to fit it all in??
It's clear that Glamour hates Lea Michele as much as I do. (Yes, I said it. Lea Michele emits this aura of entitled smugness that I cannot help but to scrunch up my nose at. Also, Glee is awful. Grownup Kidz Bop interpretations of songs + stale caricature characters? I'll pass.) I can't deny the girl is gorgeous, though.
There are plenty of things I’ll miss about the summer. But the bad TV won’t be one of them. I don’t know about you ladies, but I don’t think I’d be able to survive another week of badly written summer dramas, or so-good-its-bad-but-its-really-really-bad reality TV. The television gods must have heard our prayers (and our curses when we saw Wipeout was on AGAIN) and have brought back all our favorite shows.
It looks like Hollywood's finest may have cleaned it up for the time being. Well, except for Lindsay Lohan hitting a stroller with her car. But for the most part, our favorite celebs have taken our advice from last week and gotten it together! Kind of. We wouldn't have gossip if they weren't all up to something sneaky.
• 10 signs you're over your ex • Whatever, we still love him. • Now this is a sharply dressed guy • Best. Timed. Photo. Ever. • Nightmare roommate stories • 8 True Blood sex ideas you shouldn't try at home • This makes me so excited for Glee!
• Who is in and who is out at SNL • Photos that make you say WTF • Do you wish you had a different bra size • Yay! New Glee promo! • Is this a better morning after pill? • I'm totally getting married at Target
The big tragedy of moving back into my apartment today was realizing that since I decided to save money by nixing the cable TV, I could not watch the Emmy Red Carpet show. It was traumatic. Watching the stars arrive and chat with Ryan Seacrest is the highlight of my night and way more exciting than watching people ramble off a list of thank yous before they are kindly escorted off the stage.
• Gossip and leaks from the Glee set! • This girl puts the "crazy" in "crazy super stalking Bieber fan." • And the cutest couple at the Emmy's was..... • The secrets to scoring tix to Fashion Week. • How to turn down a second date • The freshman advice you didn't get at orientation.
Dear Jimmy, Jimbo, J-dog, JF, Big night ahead of you tomorrow, huh? You've really made it in the entertainment world now. You slipped into the spotlight when no one was looking and you almost made everyone forget about the Taxi movie.
What's going on this week? Apparently not much besides Eat Pray Love. At least that's all I'm hearing about these days in Hollywood. I swear, if I see Julia Roberts sitting innocently on that bench suggestively eating her cup of fro yo one more time, I'm going to scream.
• At what age does virginity become a stigma? • Your guide to layering without lumps! • Oh baby - Glee is gonna be SO GOOD THIS SEASON. • Is Paris sending a message to Lindsay? • OK, so these things are really cool. Gimme! • Need to catch up on Mad Men? Watch this.
Unlike the rest of the world, apparently, we here at CollegeCandy realize there are many more types of dads than just the golf-loving dad or techie dad that are often the only ones represented in the usual generic gift guides. And how do we know that? Because we see them on TV every week.
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo's first week of "sobriety." Which, if you aren't living under a rock, we all know didn't go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga's trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
For all those who don't know what to do with their Tuesday nights now that GLEE aired its season finale and you've spent the last 43 hours overplaying "Don't Stop Believing'" on your iPod, have no fear!
• The Jersey Shore kids like to fight. A lot. • Which Glee girl are you? • What does your drink of choice say about you? • Miley gave a (gay) guy a lap dance. SO WHAT?! • Would you wear cat eye sunglasses? • Larry King isn't getting divorced (again) after all.
Finally, we've made it through a week without a cheating scandal! Hollywood's finest has managed to keep it in their pants for a whole seven days. Good job, celebutards!
• 5 things to love about the Kentucky Derby. • Sale Alert: 50% off at New York and Co.! • At last - a reality show I won't watch. • Julia Roberts is People's most beautiful person. AGAIN. • Wow, way to cross the line, Enquirer. • Did Lea Michele get with Schu?!
• What does he have to say about Sandra's latest announcement? • Gwen and Gavin's girl troubles. • Is it the end of the road for Michael Scott? • Chinese gymnasts stripped of 2000 medal. • Who's the world's most beautiful person? • Who rejects Glee?!
• Wait, Sandra Bullock has a baby?? • Michael Lohan is saying some ridiculous sh*t. Is it true? • WTF is going on here? • Another Bachelor relationship bites the dust. • Nine fashion icons everyone should know. • Chris Colfer talks Glee and....other things.
Well, the week is finally over, and what a week it was. Where do I even begin? Obviously with the amazeballs Glee Madonna episode. Sue Sylvester is seriously my hero. Then we found this video of 'Things I Hate' that made me laugh until my face hurt more than after prom pictures. It was also 4/20 and Earth Day, and I killed two birds with one stone by chowing down on Sunchips.