No side boobs. No butt cracks. No see through stuff. No fun! Part of the reason we watch award shows is to see what kind of outrageous stuff celebrities are going to wear! Lady Gaga in an egg, anyone? Yeah, I didn’t forget that either.
• 5 steps to buying perfect jeans
• Guess the highest earning popstar of 2010
• The pursuit of Jappiness (an amazing video!)
• Scientifically proven first date questions
• 5 dates to take yourself on
• Who is Curtis Stone and why is he so pretty?
• Our 30 most memorable movie kisses
So, the Grammys happened last night. At least I think they did. I mean, did anyone actually receive an award? Oh wait. Yes. Esperanza Spalding did, much to the chagrin of Justin Bieber’s super fans. Watch your back, girlfriend. They’re coming to get you!
The Grammy red carpet is probably my favorite of the season. Though attendees of the Golden Globes and Oscars are better dressed, those at the Grammys bring the good, the bad and the outrageous. The dramatic dressers of the music industry bring out their weird and wonderful performance-esque outfits, blurring the line between stage-worthy and red carpet-appropriate.