It's time! After months of waiting (and trying to avoid anything and everything Speidi-related), The Hills back. Yeah, it's without Lauren, but she was getting boring anyway. It's one thing to love her as a person (which I do), but it's quite another to love watching her on a show (which I slept through).
Okay girls, The Hills premiere is almost here! (September 29 at 10 pm, to be exact). I’m totally freaking out! I can barely contain my excitement. Yes, I know it is extremely embarrassing that I’m counting down the hours, but who’s with me?
• Hey, Kristin Cavallari: apology NOT accepted! • Lady Gaga...before she got all kinds of crazy. • Back-to-school fashion at its finest. • Oh you know. Rihanna looking fabu as always. • Now THOSE are some lashes. • Wear your perfume. Literally.
Oh October Cosmo, how you make me lust for the crisp weather and Fall fashions you print on each page (that I won’t get to experience until mid-October down here in good ol’ humid-ass Florida). I can’t wait to make Katie Lee Joel’s ridiculously scrumptious looking bread pudding, and I found your expose on why Audrina is the new Heidi intellectually stimulating.
• Audrina Partridge hates Heidi Montags "music" too. • What did Chris Brown have to say this time? • This sorority took hazing a little too seriously. • Megan Fox has a powerful vagina. Or something. • Go ahead - wear white after Labor Day. • These are some misleading signs...
Remember that line Charlotte said in an episode of Sex and the City? "I've been dating since I was 15! I'm exhausted! Where is he?" Yeah. That's pretty much where I'm at right now. I mean, really, between meeting guys who beer bong in the wrong places and giving my number to rather questionable dudes...
I'm pretty sure everyone - no matter how content - would give anything (even that coveted slice of drunken late-night pizza) to be someone else for one day. So this week I asked the CollegeCandy writers which celebrity they'd want to trade places with. Who do you wanna be?
After watching Heidi Montag totally embarrass herself in front of billions of people at the Miss Universe pageant, I was overwhelmed by my feelings of anger. Hatred? Obvi. Annoyance? Check. Fits of giggles? You know it. But my anger surprised me. Why was I so damn mad?
On this day in 1920 the 19th Ammendment was added to the Constitution, giving women the right to vote. And in honor of that momentous occasion, today has been named Women's Equality Day. We have come a mighty long way since the days before women's suffrage.
Before we rip her apart, we’ll give Heidi the benefit of the doubt and let her have the stamp of approval for hair and makeup. Her face looked flawless and she had the smoky eye mastered. We always love her loose curls, and did even more so last night as they covered the fact that her lips weren’t moving at all.
• Looks like someone lip syncs worse than Brit Brit. • Congrats, Miss Venezuela! • You want Edward Cullen to watch you sleep? • Turn those boring shoes into killer heels. • Cameron Diaz and Keanu Reeves?! • When will people learn?
• Because they did such a good job convincing us before... • Will all this practice really help Heidi Montag? • Glamour magazine celebrates real women. • Japanese TV is...interesting. • Don't eff with Oprah, people. • Billy Ray likes Miley's pole dancin' ways.
Why you should care about health care. Heidi Montag prepares for Miss Universe. NY pays students for high test scores....
Always entertained by the fantastic "Celebretard Showdowns," I was inspired to write a top ten list of the celebs that I (and hopefully you) love to hate. We hate them, we want them out of our lives, but we can't stop reading, blogging and talking about these trainwrecks.
After a ragin' CollegeCandy party last night, at which I stopped counting my drinks after my fifth Mojito (or was that #6..), I woke up this morning feeling like I was run over by a truck. Turns out, it wasn't a truck that hit me, but a revolving door. When I walked into it. With my face.
• Is K-Fed bulking up to become a reality star? • Lily Allen sings, drinks and designs jewelry. • So we won't be seeing Heidi Montag Pratt naked any time soon. • Want to win $1,000 to BeBe? • Tony Romo wants Jessica far, far away. • The top 20 high protein foods.
• Well, at least it will be a show to remember. • What's with all the shady over in New Jersey? • Maybe Adrian Grenier isn't so hot, afterall. • 16 & Pregnant is comin' back! • Who's the most trusted man in news? • Is he into you? Know the signs. • Which cast of Real Housewives is the best?
• And we only love him more for it. • Would you let Avril Lavigne dress your children? • The future of the Jonas Brothers. • Holly Montag - almost as awful as her sis? • OMG, Lady Gaga is getting even weirder. • 10 intimate sex tips from a man.
• And we hate the thought of Speidi children. • Wanna win some sexy toys? • Just dance, Katie Holmes! • Irritating moves dudes make on Facebook. • Scary celebrity dolls. • The Britney comeback continues.
• The E! Network is done with the Pratts. • Mmm. Smell like a brand new book. • Low alcohol wine. Good or bad idea? • Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are dunzo. • I'd rather die than move... • The most obnoxious karaoke songs of all time.
• We have a newfound love and respect for Al Roker. • Guys look hotter with a little ink. • 10 things your dad taught you about sex. • Sweat proof makeup for summer! • Palin's people want Letterman fired? • Macho movie men in humiliating costumes.
• Donald Trump gives Miss California the heave ho. • Dating red flags men look for. • Megan Fox loves the pot. • Yummy iced tea cocktails! • Pepsi attempts green vending machines. • This is what Heidi Montag really sounds like.
My god. The weeks are just flying by, aren't they? We're afraid to sleep, lest we wake up and it's time to head back to school. Summer is our favorite time of year, even if it's pretty disastrous for our hair and makeup. When else can you enjoy delicious frozen treats or have endless time to hop on a plane and take an awesome vacation?
It seems that every celebrity tries their hand at the retail business. Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Beyonce, and more, put out random clothing lines and perfumes every month.
So, it's only Tuesday, but we're already tired and cranky and ready for a nap. We were contemplating coffee for an afternoon pick-me-up, but then we saw this. And it totally did the trick. We're feeling instantly better.
Anyone else forget that it was Monday yesterday? I spent my day BBQing with friends (or eating whatever they BBQed while I sat on the couch watching tv) only to come home, turn on my TV and realize I was halfway through The Hills. I was devastated ("SPENCER IS SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE TONIGHT!!")...
Upon meeting Heidi’s dad on last night’s episode of The Hills, I expected a little more from MTV. For instance, I expected a scene out of some sort of Western movie where Mr. Montag walks through swinging saloon doors, gives Spencer a look and then does some fancy moves with the gun in his holster as a tumbleweed blows by.
• The 15 best graduation falls. • Real Housewives reunion gets out of control. • How to bargain shop in your city. • Audrina Partridge getting a clothing line? • Freshen up after a hot summer day. • Another Heidi Montag trainwreck music video.
After watching some weird 80’s flashback episode of Gossip Girl, I was hoping for something a little more…er… modern entertaining when it came to The Hills last night. And besides that weird sequins headband thingy that Steph wore (and that I also wore in 1994 to a dance recital) MTV came through for me once again.
Whenever we need to make a difficult decision, we make a list. You know, like when we were choosing a school, or when we were choosing a date to the first sorority date party. So when are constantly faced with the awful decision of which D-List celebrity is more annoying, we make a list. Yes, this is a decision we feel the need to make on a weekly basis.
Tonight was a pretty stellar night. First, I worked out next to a total hottie on the elliptical (but didn’t muster up the courage in my sweaty ‘beater to say anything), then I came home and watched an AMAZING episode of Gossip Girl while eating an ice cream sandwich, and then Spencer and Heidi went to therapy.
Ah Twitter. You know something's a hit when verbs are being made out of it. Or when Oprah is doing it on live TV. Or when Anderson Cooper is begging people to follow CNN in order to beat Ashton Kutcher in the race to 1 MILLION followers (typed in Dr. Evil speak, obvi).
•Save the date, Spiedi's really getting married. •Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are over. Again. •There's still time to decorate your dorm for Easter. •Save time with these multi-tasking beauty products. •Going away for the holiday? Check out these celeb airport trends.
A hostage standoff leads to Tragedy Madonna remains committed to Malawi community. Hard-to-find beauty products are a click away. 10 things you don't wanna find at your guy's house. Another Heidi Montag song leaked! Get Miley Cyrus's look for under $100.