Am I right or am I right?
- Sexy Halloween costumes done right.
- Even super hot male models are insecure with their bodies.
- Emma Watson is the perfect Hermione. JK Rowling says so.
- True Life: I Was an Extra on SVU
- How to dress for the library without looking like a hobo (and still be comfy).
- New relationships burn calories. Do you really want to debate this fact?
Emma Watson isn't just that charming Brit that plays that one chick in that Harry Potter flick. She's grown before our eyes from the awkward 11-year-old Hermione to the classy, well-mannered face of Burberry with a personal style that, thankfully, doesn't resemble anything you'd see in the halls of Hogwarts.
As a self-proclaimed Harry Potter nerd, I'm super excited for the next movie to be released in July. After watching all the trailers multiple times, (as well as recent TV viewing of the older movies), one of the actors has me crushing. While I was always drawn to Harry Potter in the books, in the movies it's Hermione, played by the fabulous Emma Watson, that caught my eye.
Hef’s new twins sure love their self-tanner …And his third girlfriend is still in…
I don’t think Emma Watson has ever had an awkward day in her life. A measly eleven years old…