You know what? For once I don’t have anything negative to say. Halle-freaking-lujah! Cuddles are are fantastic. Hugs are amazing. Salacious cuddles? Yes, please. Friendly hugs? Hell yes! Comforting cuddles? Great! Free hugs because I’m a ginger? Always welcome. I am a huge fan of cuddling, and I’ve been fortunate enough to not yet meet a man who ain’t one, too.
A presentation by the American Psychological Association on college drinking recently released some statistics that may make you spit our your beer: 1. College students intend to drink to get drunk, and 2. College students use alcohol as an excuse for hooking up. Yeah. When I said you were going to spit out your beer, I meant because you’d be laughing with me.
• What hugs are outside your comfort zone?
• We say: it’s okay to have first world problems
• 7 body parts men love just the way they are
• What do you get when you throw 2 c-list celebs together?!
• 12 sexy men who break the mold
• Check out color block clothing for under $50
• Justin Bieber birthday cakes are all the rage right now
Everybody’s doing it. There’s different types, names, and ways to do it. Two girls, one guy. One girl, one guy. Two guys. You name it, it happens. And according to New York City’s most trusted paper, this oh-so unusual and odd act causes “peer pressure,” and is leaving parents “baffled.” That’s right everybody, we’re talking about hugging.