These shows are 100% guilty pleasures that I would NEVER admit to watching ALL THE TIME. If someone walked in on me watching any of these shows, I would probably pull the whole, “OH THIS OLD SHOW?? I JUST HAVE IT ON FOR BACKGROUND NOISE! I SWEAR!”
• iCarly is going to college
• But what does it all mean??
• Talk about unflattering photos. Too bad she can’t detag!
• At this point, Glee should just hire Gwyneth
• 10 sexy one-pieces
• Who thinks it’s time that Taylor Swift loosen up a bit?
• The couple that grooms together, stays together
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn’t star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon’s many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, ‘Two and a Half Men.’ His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode.