•What?! Disney's not making any more princess movies! •We heart Necessary Roughness! And we mean the show... •'Titanic 3D' is getting good reviews and we're so excited •James Franco's making music videos now?? •How do you think Charlie Sheen's character should be killed off? •Pull off wearing faux glasses •How to host guests without going crazy
•James Franco will attempt to dominate the porn industry next •Adding sensory deprivation with headphones and music •The most memorable actresses from Woody Allen flicks •Think you know everything about sex? •Apparently Katy Perry is really needy on tour •The rules about skinny jeans •How to do casual chic a la Claudia Schiffer
So if you're our fan of CollegeCandy on Facebook, you've most likely already seen the 25 dudes Men's Fitness' named most fit. If you haven't, here you go. (Hell, even if you already looked through that photo album 10 times, it's worth giving it another once over....You know I'm right.)
But we all know we don't watch the Oscars for the show itself. The fashion - from the dresses to the jewels to the shoes - is what really matters. Especially when it's James Franco wearing all three. Anyways, in case you missed it or didn't get enough of my quips during the liveblog, check out the most memorable looks from last night's show.
On February 27th you'll pop your popcorn and plop down on the couch to see yet another award show. The Oscars. The Academy Awards. The best of the best in award shows. (Or at least they seem to think so.) But with all the hype surrounding award shows lately I can't help but think a regular night at the Oscars might now hold up that well against some of the drama we've had surrounding our award shows lately.
According to the PopEater Columbia College Hollywood will give 12 of its best editing students the chance to create a 30 minute documentary from footage of Franco’s career.
• Still in disbelief that the Biebs has a movie. • 8 ways to turn heads • Why does James Franco have to be so weird? • 15 do's and don'ts of really good sex • Rihanna's new single is banned in 11 countries. Wow. • Bush's daughter supports gay marriage •Anderson Cooper attacked by an Egyptian mob
• Keep on pounding those lattes ladies • What does Justin Bieber want his fans to do?! • My parents think I'm a loser... • How bad was Mean Girls 2? REALLY BAD. • 9 Things he's thinking about your clothes • Is this the luckiest sister in the world?
It's January, so you know what that means in Hollywood - it's awards season! Kicking off the big ones is the Golden Globes, airing THIS Sunday, Jan. 16, and I for one cannot WAIT!
• 7 health foods that aren't healthy • Way toooo excited for the new Britney album • Um, what's going on here? • Do you talk about sex with your mom? • Scary story: she had a heart attack at 16 • How to get on the bachelor • Do you have to be homeless to get a job these days?
While we're all busy staying up until ridiculous hours of the night studying for finals and attempting to get some holiday shopping done at the same time, Hollywood has been... breaking up some of it's cutest couples? At least it's reassuring to know that while we're stressing, celebs are always there to keep us entertained.
•Would you let your mom date your BFF!? • 7 tips on how to get your ex back • Highest paid reality stars • A guide to orgasm etiquette • The best of the internet: 2010 • Steps to getting stay-put makeup
• Do you want to talk to your dad about sex? Study says yes. • 7 things to do to live longer • Why am I sore after sex? • How to find Mr. Right • I want James Franco to handcuff me to bed • Who is more popular than Jesus on the net • More celebs without makeup (they're just like us)
• 10 signs you're over your ex • Whatever, we still love him. • Now this is a sharply dressed guy • Best. Timed. Photo. Ever. • Nightmare roommate stories • 8 True Blood sex ideas you shouldn't try at home • This makes me so excited for Glee!
Okay, so how excited are you for Eat, Pray, Love to finally come out? Because I know I’m absolutely dying to see Julia Roberts and James Franco and Javier Bardem all together in one glorious movie.
Shizz went down this week: Biebs has a tat, Miley is still a bird, and George Lopez cheated on his wife (the same wife who GAVE HIM HER KIDNEY) with some hookers. You know, just another week. Anyway, while it pains me that I know so much about the lives of these people, I'm happy to report the deets for all of you. I really am a martyr.
• Dayummm. Madonna looks good. • The 10 best cities for single ladies. • Is James Franco on drugs? • 5 lies we tell ourselves while shopping. • This part seems fitting for LiLo. • Taylor Swift's got a new job.
From our friends at StyleBakery: We caught up with some stylish celebs and top make up artists to bring you their get-gorgeous tips and tricks that you can DIY at home! Here are the tips we found most useful:
This week we hit up the West Coast as we examine the two hottest schools in Los Angeles- the University of Southern California and the University of California- Los Angeles. Amidst the beautiful SoCal climate and a city rife with movie sets and superstars, private USC and public UCLA compete to find out which is most elite in the City of Angels.
Hot Guy = Good...when he keeps his mouth closed. Smart Guy = Good...after you rid him of those light wash/reverse fit jeans. But a hot, smart guy? Who also happens to be a gifted actor? Uh, marry me?
I'm sure everyone remembers the sound of thousands of disappointed sighs echoing through the country the day that James Franco backed out of his commitment to make the commencement speech for the University of California - Los Angeles.
• Stupid grads. Now they're gonna be bored. • Amy Sedaris teaches women how to clean downtown. • Albino animals are so cute! • We need this dress. Now. • Eminem is a really good actor! • Worried about your teeth? Worry no more...
Taking a break from reporting the woes of the global financial crisis, today the New York Times reports that actor James Franco is physically perfect....
Seth Rogan and Judd Apatow have done it again. Pineapple Express is funktabulous. A satirical throwback to old 80’s action movies, Pineapple Express is pretty...
The Hills with James Franco and Mila Kunis on FunnyOrDie.com The guys over at funnyordie.com have gotten James Franco and Mila Kunis in on their...