This mysterious actor always has some buzz surrounding his non-traditional lifestyle. From an admirable yet incessant desire to learn (the same thing, over and over again) to his choice not to sleep (but then to fall asleep unexpectedly and have his photo taken), it’s always left us wondering: what’s this guy’s deal?
•What?! Disney’s not making any more princess movies!
•We heart Necessary Roughness! And we mean the show…
•’Titanic 3D’ is getting good reviews and we’re so excited
•James Franco’s making music videos now??
•How do you think Charlie Sheen’s character should be killed off?
•Pull off wearing faux glasses
•How to host guests without going crazy
•James Franco will attempt to dominate the porn industry next
•Adding sensory deprivation with headphones and music
•The most memorable actresses from Woody Allen flicks
•Think you know everything about sex?
•Apparently Katy Perry is really needy on tour
•The rules about skinny jeans
•How to do casual chic a la Claudia Schiffer
So if you’re our fan of CollegeCandy on Facebook, you’ve most likely already seen the 25 dudes Men’s Fitness’ named most fit. If you haven’t, here you go. (Hell, even if you already looked through that photo album 10 times, it’s worth giving it another once over….You know I’m right.)
But we all know we don’t watch the Oscars for the show itself. The fashion – from the dresses to the jewels to the shoes – is what really matters. Especially when it’s James Franco wearing all three. Anyways, in case you missed it or didn’t get enough of my quips during the liveblog, check out the most memorable looks from last night’s show.
On February 27th you’ll pop your popcorn and plop down on the couch to see yet another award show. The Oscars. The Academy Awards. The best of the best in award shows. (Or at least they seem to think so.) But with all the hype surrounding award shows lately I can’t help but think a regular night at the Oscars might now hold up that well against some of the drama we’ve had surrounding our award shows lately.
• Still in disbelief that the Biebs has a movie.
• 8 ways to turn heads
• Why does James Franco have to be so weird?
• 15 do’s and don’ts of really good sex
• Rihanna’s new single is banned in 11 countries. Wow.
• Bush’s daughter supports gay marriage
•Anderson Cooper attacked by an Egyptian mob
It’s January, so you know what that means in Hollywood – it’s awards season! Kicking off the big ones is the Golden Globes, airing THIS Sunday, Jan. 16, and I for one cannot WAIT!
• 7 health foods that aren’t healthy
• Way toooo excited for the new Britney album
• Um, what’s going on here?
• Do you talk about sex with your mom?
• Scary story: she had a heart attack at 16
• How to get on the bachelor
• Do you have to be homeless to get a job these days?
While we’re all busy staying up until ridiculous hours of the night studying for finals and attempting to get some holiday shopping done at the same time, Hollywood has been… breaking up some of it’s cutest couples? At least it’s reassuring to know that while we’re stressing, celebs are always there to keep us entertained.
• Do you want to talk to your dad about sex? Study says yes.
• 7 things to do to live longer
• Why am I sore after sex?
• How to find Mr. Right
• I want James Franco to handcuff me to bed
• Who is more popular than Jesus on the net
• More celebs without makeup (they’re just like us)
Okay, so how excited are you for Eat, Pray, Love to finally come out? Because I know I’m absolutely dying to see Julia Roberts and James Franco and Javier Bardem all together in one glorious movie.