I love January Jones. Her portrayal of Betty Draper was one of the few highlights of Mad Men for me, and on a more superficial note, I think she is completely and utterly stunning. As she’s been on a whirlwind promo tour as of late, and her style has been killer.
I’m going to tell you all a little story. Once upon a time, my Creative Writing professor told our class that after she gave birth to her first child, she admitted that she ate her own placenta for dinner. I’ll allow you guys to let that sink in for a moment. And like my college professor, Mad Men actress January Jones has admitted to doing the same thing. That’s right. Betty Draper eats her own placenta.
• Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox sued for brutality on beach!
• An open letter to the modern man who wears a monocle
• Hunger Games brings in $155 million opening weekend!
• Have you heard Justin Bieber’s new single?
• 5 ways to ace your classes this semester
• 25 things about ‘Mirror Mirror’ star, Lily Collins
•Betty Draper is as scary as she seems
•Best. Craigslist Ad. Ever.
•Well that’s unusual: W Magazine ages model 120 years
•The Olsen Twins finally making a clothing line we can afford
•Is this Taylor Swift topless photo real?
•Jada Pinkett Smith sounds off on these divorcing rumors/truths
•We had it so easy in elementary school
• Watch the world premiere of Gaga’s newest song
• Did anyone else cry during the Office last night?
• Hollywood royalty who married everyday people
• Let’s talk about shoes
• Check out Hollywood’s newest single mom
• Have you taken the morning after pill!?
• Celebs laugh, cry, and yell. THEY ARE JUST LIKE US!
This week, the Golden Globes happened along with a lot of other fun stuff! Celebs got pissed, celebs got engaged, celebs broke up, and some celebs even had secret babies! All in all, a well-rounded week, I’d say.
Can I get some Red Bull up in here? I’m majorly struggling right now. It’s like the crash that comes after eating a bag of Sour Patch Kids, only instead of sugar I was hopped up on sequins and cleavage and Brad Pitt’s sunglasses. Yes, you know I’m talking about the glamour that was the Golden Globe’s Red Carpet.
• Taylor Momsen’s losing fans by the minute. But she’s still got one.
• What does Mel Gibson want now?
• Can you detect a liar based on their sunglasses?
• Maybelline claims their new mascara is better than falsies. Is it true?
• Lane Bryant’s junior plus line could use a little work.
• New couple alert: January Jones and Jason Sudeikis? How cute!
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo’s first week of “sobriety.” Which, if you aren’t living under a rock, we all know didn’t go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga’s trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
There is nothing better than a Sunday evening with french fries, Franzia and fashion. The Emmy A…