Unfortunately, a wardrobe of runway pieces is not a reality for most of us. Instead we use the fabulous designer looks as inspiration to piece together our own style and wardrobe.
• Kate Middleton is annoying some millionaires.
• Cynthia Nixon has gone bald for a role.
• Steven Tyler flirted with an American Idol contestant. Shocking.
• Beat the single blues this winter.
• “The Artist”… will it win an Oscar?
• Have you seen the Jason Wu for Target commercial?
• Channing Tatum will appear in the February 2012 issue of Details magazine. Shirtless, obviously.
• There should definitely be an orgasm 101 class. Or you can just read this.
• Hold onto your valuables, Lindsay Lohan has a new modeling job booked.
•Is there such thing as a bad Johnny Depp photo?
•Some crazy ridiculous sex products we won’t be recommending any time soon
•Hollywood’s hot eternal bachelors
•Denmark is now taxing all of the foods that are awesome
•We may have to start watching ‘Hung,’ if only for this reason
•Did Disney read our blog? More 3D films to be released
•When your breakup is giving you nightmares
Fashion Week, a sort-of welcome week for the rich and stylish, has come to an end. Come tomorrow, a construction crew will be taking the tents at Bryant Park down, models will hop on planes to London and editors will finally get more than three hours of sleep per night. Ready to stock your closet for spring?
As fashion week wraps up, I already have a long shopping list of what I must find once Spring clothes hit the shelves. While I’m aware that this is months away, the collections this year were so beautiful that I’m going to have to start saving up in order to stock my closet with the affordable versions of the designs I saw this week.
This year, full skirts were seen on the runways of designers like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Jason Wu. A full skirt will be a great investment this spring, since they can be worn throughout the summer and during fall. Feminine and sophisticated, this look is a great way to update your style to something more grown-up.
Even the glamorous world of fashion has been hit hard by the recession. In a time where most peopl…