•Javier Bardem will be the new Bond villain!
•California becomes the first state to ban teens in tanning beds
•Some celebs just like their meat
•Dressing like a princess
•What happens when you combine Silicon Valley with the Jersey Shore
•Kate Hudson goes brunette
•Guess which Osbourne is going to be a parent!
• E!’s new plastic surgery competition show can’t end well
• 8 things that are okay in moderation
• Which gorgeous actor openly admits to having a small penis?
• Snooki’s battle with anorexia
• Can we agree to stop over-analyzing J. Simp’s weight
• How can I stop men from ogling me?
Okay, so how excited are you for Eat, Pray, Love to finally come out? Because I know I’m absolutely dying to see Julia Roberts and James Franco and Javier Bardem all together in one glorious movie.
While guys love ranking foreign and domestic beer, I love ranking foreign and domestic men. Which is why the Cannes Film Festival is my favorite time of year. Gorgeous men from near and far come together (in tuxedos!) to look into my soul the camera and look super fine. And even though Carey Mulligan tried to subvert my stalking by standing in front of every. camera. in the country of France, I was able to round up a few choice shots of Cannes’ finest.
With the cancellation of the Golden Globes and the uncertain fate of the upcoming awards season…