Work the look Zyan, it worked for Nick Jonas and Justin Timberlake!
Joe Jonas' current girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler, has been secretly plotting against him. She has orchestrated the filming and release of a sex tape to establish herself as famous for "nothing."
There are a lot of perks to being a celebrity. Fame, fortune and all that good stuff are a given, and it's the reason why so many people would do just about anything to make it big themselves. But as a society I think we often get so caught up in the perks of being famous that we forget about some of the cons; the cons that we as fans who want to know all about these people contribute to.
Taylor’s career has been built upon writing songs about her encounters with other people, revealing facts about her relationships, and candidly exposing her side of the story. This is something that many people have done in their music and through their interviews. However, they get a lot of crap for it – while Taylor seems to get the thumbs up.
You know how every once in a while, nothing is on TV, and you’re super bored, and maybe it’s a Friday night and you have no plans, and instead of doing something productive like reading you flip around on your remote and end up watching the Disney Channel? Yeah. Don’t deny.
• Well that's the most unsurprising win ever. • Yay for Tina Fey! • That's an interesting business venture, Jo Bros. • The 20 most ridiculous break-up lines. • Bethenny Frankel's showin' off Baby Bryn. • Ellen DeGeneres is gettin' into the music biz.
• Stylish A-listers gather to say goodbye. • This will make your heart melt. • Who was named the worst band of the year? • Need some motivation to work out? • There's someone worse than Carrie Prejean. • Will Hilary Duff's engagement last?
We all know Reality TV is less than quality. And yeah, Rock of Love (especially that bus!) and For The Love Of Ray J are ruining the world, but it's hard not to love those celebrity-based reality TV shows. Whether it's seeing how those people live or getting to know them in a different way, there's just something about those shows that keeps me, and America, coming back for more.
• Get your Jonas on now, peeps, cuz it's gonna end soon. • New Year's Eve makeup ideas! •Make some resolutions....in bed. • Everyone wants Kate Winslet's bod. • Crave: platform boots. Drool. • Is Rihanna headed for a meltdown?
The holiday season is many things, but eco-friendly is not one of them. (Did you know that we could power 600,000 houses for a year with the amount of electricity wasted on holiday lights?!) When you take into account all of the presents we buy, miles we travel, and food we stuff in our mouths, you can’t help but notice how quickly it all seems to add up.
Levi might be conventionally attractive, but his status as Bristol Palin’s baby-daddy, Jon Gosselin’s new buddy, and an all-around jerk (in response to NY Magazine asking him how he was adjusting to life in the Big Apple, Levi said, “I run this city. It ain’t no thang.” UGH) means that we’re less than excited about the idea of having naked pictures of this asshat plastered all over the internet.
• The Jonas Brothers are NOT breaking up, OK? • Fight the flu naturally! • What exactly is going on here? • Is Josh Duhamel a cheater?? • Miley's got some freaky-ass fans. • What makes a man bad in bed?
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa’s wedding arrangements are still in the works, but Kevin has already taken the lead on his own bachelor party. Best men Joe and Nick are lending a helping hand in planning their brother’s last night as a ladies man. I can only imagine what a JoBro bachelor party would look like.
• And we only love him more for it. • Would you let Avril Lavigne dress your children? • The future of the Jonas Brothers. • Holly Montag - almost as awful as her sis? • OMG, Lady Gaga is getting even weirder. • 10 intimate sex tips from a man.
So...Kevin Jonas is engaged at the age of 21. Who saw this coming? I'm gonna go ahead and wave my hand wildly around in the air. What I can't figure out is how he did it. I mean, how do you even walk in pants that tight, much less get down on one knee to propose?
As long as people continue having sex before marriage, there will be people trying to stop them. The best part about this (well, the only good part, actually) is the advertising. Here are the Top 5 Funniest Abstinence Ads Ever. If these don't make you want to change your sexy ways, I'm not sure what will:
• Now that Kate's not around, he has a chance to say something. • Whose high school pics are these? • Best and worst schools for a kegger. • What is ear candling? • Sandra Bullock looks super fine on the cover of Glamour. • WTF is Joe Jonas doing?
This week’s showdown is between two ladies who are tainting our youth, one racy photo at a time: Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. Who is wreaking more havoc? Let’s break it down:
Jennifer Aniston opens up to Elle UK. Nick Schuyler, one of the missing boaters has been found! How does the stimulus plan affect students? Lindsay...
He’s sorry. Well, that’s good to know. Is Salma Hayek married? Get help paying for college without going broke. M.I.A. has a little boy. The...
Someone asked me what I am most excited about seeing in Confessions of a Shopaholic (in theaters today!). Are you kidding? That’s like asking a...
To say 2008 was uneventful would be like saying Heidi and and Spencer’s wedding was actually spontaneous (i.e. a total lie for those of you...
In news that probably surprises none of us, a new study revealed that Virginity Pledges are to premarital sex as the pull-out method is to...
The American Music Awards aired last night. Yup, another music awards show. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I watched anyway (I mean, it’s...
It’s time for some teen talk. There’s a whole new generation of teenybopper superstars, and it’s time for us college ladies to get aquainted with...