Everybody has a breakdown once in a while. Whether it’s being over-stressed from school or just because they ran out of your favorite ice cream at the grocery store (Starbucks Java Chip Frappucino WAHHHHHH!), it’s normal to melt down every now and then.
Nothing causes me more anxiety and ill feelings than watching Kelly Bensimon talk on the Real Housewives of New York. Seriously, it makes my stomach churn more than watching those addicts stick needles in their arms on Intervention (barf). The woman is infuriating and I think my neighbor (who hears me screaming through the wall) would agree that I’d be better off without her.
We all know that relationships don’t last long in Hollywood. Could it be because celebrities are completely blind to their perfect matches? You can’t let things like addictions and insane exes get in your way of true love, guys!
Here at CollegeCandy, we’re suckers for a good trashy reality show. Which is why I’ve decided to highlight my favorite trashy reality franchise: The Real Housewives. It’s the The Hills in 30+ years, chock full of cougars, bubbies, designer clothes and countless bottles of Pinot Grigio. What’s not to love? Well, besides annoying-ass Vicki Gundelson…
Ahh who doesn’t love a holiday where you get a three-day weekend? Is there anything better than waking up on a Monday and realizing you have absolutely nothing to do? Unless, of course, you’re one of the many who are trekking down to the beach, Florida, or anywhere awesome.
• Simon Monjack found dead in his home.
• Kelly Bensimon says funny things.
• 5 reasons ANTM is better these days.
• Elin Nordegren hits Tiger where it hurts.
• 5 songs that should be retired from the big screen.
• Teen idols then (hot) and now (well, see for yourself).
Nothing can turn a confident girl into a insecure mess faster than bathing suit season. Suddenly every mirror you look into turns into a fun house mirror of horrors. When did your stomach get so flabby and when did your skin turn translucent?
* Pregnant woman gets pregnant AGAIN.
* Um. I have no words. This is disgusting.
* The army gets its first female drill sergeant!
* Wait. Which Kardashian is getting married?!
* Cray cray Kelly Bensimon will be taking it all off for Playboy.
* Hipsters will save the economy (or at least PBR).
I, for one, am thoroughly sad to hear that the web is abuzz with rumors that Paula Abdul might be abdicating her judge-ship on American Idol. She’s my second fav of the 4 AI judges (I mean, honestly, no one beats Simon: that smile, that accent, his badass, smart-alleck wit…swoon; Randy I stop listening to after the first “dawg” leaves his mouth..