•The solution to hair band issues? •Meet the woman who makes Gaga look tame •The secrets to looking perfectly polished •Dress like Nicole Richie and Liv Tyler •Finally! A product that helps with blisters •Red carpet looks from the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards •10 skin essentials you need before hitting the beach
•Ellen DeGeneres reviews 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'...and Ryan Gosling's abs. •Blake and Leo spend a romantic weekend in Disneyland. •Single? Summer's your best season! •What to wear when seeing your exes. •Lady Gaga, apparently in love with herself. •How to survive that fall from heaven...and other tragic pick-up lines. •When you can't find the words, Dear Blank Letters!
•How do guys actually feel about tan lines? •Paris feels bad about that infamous sex tape •7 Neutral nail colors for summer •5 High School Musicals better than 'High School Musical' •Another reason to want Bradley Cooper •How to replicate Miu Miu Canvas Wedges for less •Lady Gaga was broke in 2009
•Best news we've heard all week •The 7 best ways to avoid bedbugs while traveling •Check out this singer's baby bump! •5 Reasons he won't call you back •Gaga does a simple Rolling Stone cover...and it's stunning •8 methods for staying cool this Memorial Day weekend •Our new favorite word is handsington
• Lessons Lady Gaga Needs to Learn •25 creative and original date ideas • How can I get my man to cuddle more? • Get Michael Kor's Look for less • Eff, I've become my mom • Does Suri ever go to school? • Danielle Stuab finds a new job. You will puke.
• Crazy ways to win back your ex • Is Judas Lady Gaga's first flop? • Cascada's "San Francisco" attempts to be 2011's "California Gurls" •We've got your Ira Glass fix for the day •When you can't afford Kanye...get Drake? •What is taste? •And the perfect father's day gift
• Easy ways to beautify your small space • Could Sean Penn look any creepier? • Guess the names of the Carey-Cannon twins • What to do when you're having bad sex • This guy is crazy about recycling! • In your typical weird Lady Gaga news • What is the deal with all the weird hats?!
• Watch the world premiere of Gaga's newest song • Did anyone else cry during the Office last night? • Hollywood royalty who married everyday people • Let's talk about shoes • Check out Hollywood's newest single mom • Have you taken the morning after pill!? • Celebs laugh, cry, and yell. THEY ARE JUST LIKE US!
Is Lindsay Lohan being treated unfairly? • Does your birth control have a higher risk of causing blood clots? Find out! • Even Gaga has moments of self doubt. • A hair towel that reduces frizz? It exists! • 10 things you probably didn't know about testicles. Yeah, we're going there.• Why do people think Khloe Kardashian is fat? What is wrong in this world?!
• What's your favorite way to chill out? • If only they could shut Kanye down • Another star admits to being Bipolar • Remember to put your life on hold • Lady Gaga: Honor Your Vomit • Why are the people in Colorado so skinny? • 5 things I'm happy I learned before college
We ladies are constantly on the look out for the hottest fashion(at the lowest prices) and the coolest trends. Even the girl who just wears the same pair of jeans everyday is looking for a comfortable pair of denim that make her ass look great. And that's why we're constantly providing a running commentary on the fashion we see on a daily basis. While some of it is certainly cringe-worthy, there's a lot of it that is ooo-ahh-I-want-it-worthy. It's not uncommon to see strangers ask each other where someone bought something.
So I was browsing through the ridiculous number of blogs I visit daily, catching up on the celeb gossip and entertainment, when I came across this post. Now I like to consider myself a bit of a pop culture connoisseur. I know my celebrities. My TV. My gossip. My entertainment. I know who the next big thing is before they even do and I'm proud of it. So the fact that I had no idea who this girl was until I caught a glimpse of the Teen Mom headline is really saying something.
As most people know, unless you live under a rock, Katie Couric is leaving CBS. Which begs the question, who
watches CBS News anyway is going to take her spot?
When you think of popular music, Ke$ha and Rihanna come to mind with their electronic beats and bold (often autotuned) vocals. But country music? Nah. Even with the breakout stars like Taylor Swift and Lady Antebellum, country music stars take a backseat to their pop and rockstar counterparts in the music biz.
It's Lady Gaga's 25th birthday today, which for a normal 25-year-old would mean throwing on her nicest Forever 21 dress and boozing it up (while holding back tears about being old). But for Gaga it probably means throwing on a dress made out of week-old sushi, a crown made out of young children's baby teeth, and shoes made out of donkey hooves.
• The health benefits of being in love • 7 things you can do solo • Lady Gaga unleashes her country side • Black Swan drama: this woman says Natalie Portman is a liar • Dolly Parton explains how she lost Dolly Parton look-a-like contest • Vote for the IT bag and be eligible to win one • I'm addicted to post secrets
• Meet the women who changed love and sex forever • What did the internet do before cute kids? • So fun study...women dress like mannequins • What I would give to see Lady Gaga's closet • Who cares if Zac Efron is gay? • 7 ways to deal with a bad day • Is it bad to be a virgin in your 20's?
In honor of Women's History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world's most influential women. This week, we pay homage to some of the most spectacular twenty-somethings. These are the women who inspire us, change us, and make us realize that we can make a difference in the world.
Despite the fact that we like to believe we've left stereotypes and cliques and clichés back in high school, it's simply not true. Sure it's less obvious in college, considering that a lot of those stereotypes have morphed and changed, as have the people who used to fit those stereotypes...but it all comes down to the same thing. Lots and lots of college clichés.
So it’s Monday morning. You’re already late. There are a million things you should be doing right now. But really, you just want to sip your latte until you’re more awake and hold off on starting this week a little bit longer, right? Right.
Just last February, I was planning my 21st birthday party. Now, I’m facing 22 (or as I like to call it 21+1) straight on. Even though the last twelve months have gone by, it feels like just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas. For my 21st. Because just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas.
• Taylor Lautner fans are crazy • Random stuff I don't need but kinda want • Does Lady Gagas new song rip off Madonna? • Glitter and condoms: welcome to New York Fashion Week • Vanessa Hudgens has gone and sexed herself up • Child stars: where are they now? • 20 VDAY gifts for your ex
• How to get Sofia Vergara's boob-poppin look • Winter skin rescue tips • I kinda LOVE this ring! • Jennifer Aniston talks about the last time she vommed • I wanna grow up to be this women • Total Ad placement FAILS • Do toning clothes really work?
Just last February, I was planning my 21st birthday party. Now, I’m facing 22 (or as I like to call it 21+1) straight on. Even though the last twelve months have gone by, it feels like just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas.
You didn't leave all your work until Sunday night did you? What!?! You did. That's okay. No stress. You'll get it all done. We're so sure that you'll get it all done that we're giving you a few more excuses to procrastinate.