• Lessons Lady Gaga Needs to Learn •25 creative and original date ideas • How can I get my man to cuddle more? • Get Michael Kor's Look for less • Eff, I've become my mom • Does Suri ever go to school? • Danielle Stuab finds a new job. You will puke.
• Crazy ways to win back your ex • Is Judas Lady Gaga's first flop? • Cascada's "San Francisco" attempts to be 2011's "California Gurls" •We've got your Ira Glass fix for the day •When you can't afford Kanye...get Drake? •What is taste? •And the perfect father's day gift
• Easy ways to beautify your small space • Could Sean Penn look any creepier? • Guess the names of the Carey-Cannon twins • What to do when you're having bad sex • This guy is crazy about recycling! • In your typical weird Lady Gaga news • What is the deal with all the weird hats?!
• Watch the world premiere of Gaga's newest song • Did anyone else cry during the Office last night? • Hollywood royalty who married everyday people • Let's talk about shoes • Check out Hollywood's newest single mom • Have you taken the morning after pill!? • Celebs laugh, cry, and yell. THEY ARE JUST LIKE US!
Is Lindsay Lohan being treated unfairly? • Does your birth control have a higher risk of causing blood clots? Find out! • Even Gaga has moments of self doubt. • A hair towel that reduces frizz? It exists! • 10 things you probably didn't know about testicles. Yeah, we're going there.• Why do people think Khloe Kardashian is fat? What is wrong in this world?!
We ladies are constantly on the look out for the hottest fashion(at the lowest prices) and the coolest trends. Even the girl who just wears the same pair of jeans everyday is looking for a comfortable pair of denim that make her ass look great. And that's why we're constantly providing a running commentary on the fashion we see on a daily basis. While some of it is certainly cringe-worthy, there's a lot of it that is ooo-ahh-I-want-it-worthy. It's not uncommon to see strangers ask each other where someone bought something.
So I was browsing through the ridiculous number of blogs I visit daily, catching up on the celeb gossip and entertainment, when I came across this post. Now I like to consider myself a bit of a pop culture connoisseur. I know my celebrities. My TV. My gossip. My entertainment. I know who the next big thing is before they even do and I'm proud of it. So the fact that I had no idea who this girl was until I caught a glimpse of the Teen Mom headline is really saying something.
As most people know, unless you live under a rock, Katie Couric is leaving CBS. Which begs the question, who
watches CBS News anyway is going to take her spot?
When you think of popular music, Ke$ha and Rihanna come to mind with their electronic beats and bold (often autotuned) vocals. But country music? Nah. Even with the breakout stars like Taylor Swift and Lady Antebellum, country music stars take a backseat to their pop and rockstar counterparts in the music biz.
It's Lady Gaga's 25th birthday today, which for a normal 25-year-old would mean throwing on her nicest Forever 21 dress and boozing it up (while holding back tears about being old). But for Gaga it probably means throwing on a dress made out of week-old sushi, a crown made out of young children's baby teeth, and shoes made out of donkey hooves.
• The health benefits of being in love • 7 things you can do solo • Lady Gaga unleashes her country side • Black Swan drama: this woman says Natalie Portman is a liar • Dolly Parton explains how she lost Dolly Parton look-a-like contest • Vote for the IT bag and be eligible to win one • I'm addicted to post secrets
• Meet the women who changed love and sex forever • What did the internet do before cute kids? • So fun study...women dress like mannequins • What I would give to see Lady Gaga's closet • Who cares if Zac Efron is gay? • 7 ways to deal with a bad day • Is it bad to be a virgin in your 20's?
In honor of Women's History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world's most influential women. This week, we pay homage to some of the most spectacular twenty-somethings. These are the women who inspire us, change us, and make us realize that we can make a difference in the world.
Despite the fact that we like to believe we've left stereotypes and cliques and clichés back in high school, it's simply not true. Sure it's less obvious in college, considering that a lot of those stereotypes have morphed and changed, as have the people who used to fit those stereotypes...but it all comes down to the same thing. Lots and lots of college clichés.
So it’s Monday morning. You’re already late. There are a million things you should be doing right now. But really, you just want to sip your latte until you’re more awake and hold off on starting this week a little bit longer, right? Right.
Just last February, I was planning my 21st birthday party. Now, I’m facing 22 (or as I like to call it 21+1) straight on. Even though the last twelve months have gone by, it feels like just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas. For my 21st. Because just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas.
• Taylor Lautner fans are crazy • Random stuff I don't need but kinda want • Does Lady Gagas new song rip off Madonna? • Glitter and condoms: welcome to New York Fashion Week • Vanessa Hudgens has gone and sexed herself up • Child stars: where are they now? • 20 VDAY gifts for your ex
• How to get Sofia Vergara's boob-poppin look • Winter skin rescue tips • I kinda LOVE this ring! • Jennifer Aniston talks about the last time she vommed • I wanna grow up to be this women • Total Ad placement FAILS • Do toning clothes really work?
Just last February, I was planning my 21st birthday party. Now, I’m facing 22 (or as I like to call it 21+1) straight on. Even though the last twelve months have gone by, it feels like just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas.
You didn't leave all your work until Sunday night did you? What!?! You did. That's okay. No stress. You'll get it all done. We're so sure that you'll get it all done that we're giving you a few more excuses to procrastinate.
Maybe in an attempt to make up for all the cheating and divorcing that went on this past year, half of Hollywood seemed to get engaged over the holidays. I guess they really let the Christmas spirit get to them. Either way, congrats celebs.
2010 was a great year for
rocking out with your c*ck out music, there's no doubt about that. We got to experience Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and listen to Eminem recover from a drug addiction. We were introduced to Bruno Mars, got drunk to with Ke$ha and even learned to enjoy some country music courtesy of Sugarland.
2010 is officially coming to a close and what a year it’s been in music! This year presented us with an awesome array of new artists, re-introduced us to some ones we may have forgotten about, and of course, left some songs in our heads we wish we would never have to hear again. So let's take a look back and rock out to the 20 biggest songs of 2010. (It’s like my own little Grammy’s!!)
Besides Lindsay Lohan being Lindsay Lohan and a few other tidbits of news, celebrity gossip was pretty slow this week....
2010 was a big year in entertainment. This was the year that people not only realized how ridiculous Speidi is, but also realized that Kate Gosselin might be the devil in disguise. But there were a few people who really made the most of 2010, and as we say goodbye to this year, we think it's important that we recognize them.
She might be the most Googled woman on the web, but we think her look is getting pretty old and...
Apparently while we’re still polishing off Thanksgiving leftovers, Hollywood’s already gearing up for 2011. And they just announced the first pot-stirrer of the New Year: who’s nominated for February’s Grammy’s…and who isn’t.
• Ke$ha explains the dollar sign • 7 ways to ruin your resume • What if you never threw anything away? • How to avoid one night stand awkwardness • Lady Gaga's ego is out of control. Shocking. • Help a clueless bro out • 6 things that will send your date running for the exit
• You should be happy you weren't dating in the 1930s • Yay for Four Loko rap videos • Dress like a real life Gossip Girl • Most expensive weddings ever • Funny celebs saying funny things •How are Gwen Stefani's kids so cool? • Celeb says what?!
Well, we all know the big news this week was Demi Lovato's breakdown, which stirred up a lot of controversy (and not just on CC!). I would like to focus on everything else that happened this week instead of focusing on her very personal issues. We truly wish her well, and I want to respect her family's wishes to keep out of it.
All of the CollegeCandy writers are strong, smart and...er...opinionated people. So we're not surprised when some of our blogs turn into heated battlegrounds. But unlike some other sites, we don’t let this scare us. In fact, we take pride in our super-opinionated writers AND readers. After all, that's the whole point of CollegeCandy -- a place where every college girl gets her voice heard.
• Important lessons in Lady Gaga costumery • Street art: these people have mad skillz • Dr. Oz wants us all to have more sex • How do I tighten up down there • If we had photoshop in real life • 5 under $50: Foldover boots • Jon Stewart interviews Obama
Halloween 2010 is finally here and we're looking forward to celebrating the only national college holiday that ends with me getting stabbed in the eye by an oversized fairy wing. While we're excited to see all the awesome creative costumes, we're also dreading seeing all the cliche and uninspired pop culture costumes.
Remember the fun days when your mom prepared disgusting looking food for your favorite friends? When you had to stick your hand into a box and feel something gross like slimy spaghetti? Just because you're in college doesn't mean the childish fun has to stop.
• Best Halloween prank ever! • 3 stylish looks for first dates • Things you do not want to find at your parent's house • Why does Elton John hate TV talent shows? • Someone REALLY thought this was a good idea • Suddenly political debates are looking real funny • Since when does Lady Gaga do normal things