• 50 couple costume ideas for Halloween • What makes your defriend someone on Facebook • Just a really cool castle • Does sex get better as a relationship progresses? • Meet the new Jersey Shore gang • Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are rivals?! • Dating tips in diagram form
• The bombshell walks away from Victoria's Secret. • What weird sh*t did Lady Gaga wear now?! • Should tall girls wear high heels? • Need to improve that concentration for midterms? Try this. • It seems the Situation might have a situation in bed. • Because it's Friday. And this is really freaking cute.
Lady Gaga: performance artist, musician, diva, pot-stirrer, general crazy person…but fashion icon? I don’t think so. With bows made out of her own hair, latex leotards and barely-there bubble bras, it’s easy to wonder why the hell Gaga can’t just wear a little black dress like the rest of us.
• How to handle a man who only texts. • Oprah Winfrey loves her fans. A lot. • Gaga explains her meat dress. (I can't believe I just wrote that.) • Check out Christian Siriano's new line for Payless! • College students are hypocrites. • Awwww Justin Bieber's got a crush!
• Is Lady Gaga a rip-off artist?! • Men's sexiest moves. Science says so! • 5 ways to wear leopard (without looking like a cougar). • 7 sex truths everyone should know. • Kristin Cavallari tries her hardest to stay relevant. • This is why you're fat. For real.
Ahh finally some buzz among the Hollywood hills! The past few weeks have been a bit dull, but now we're back in action. Elin and Tiger are officially dunzo, Lindsay Lohan is a free woman, and Heidi Montag has sex tapes! It's been an eventful week, but thank goodness because I was running out of things to talk about!
• Lady Gaga runs out of wacky costumes, goes naked•5 Awesome SNL auditions that didn't make the cut • Dorm decor advice from a real "celebrity" • So Rachel Zoe has a sense of humor? • This breakdancing granny gets low...while wearing a fanny pack •Rihanna really loves her crotch
• Looks like Lindsay's heading to the clink. • Rom-coms even your boyf will enjoy. • It's all about the (adorable) cork this season. • Wanna look like Gaga? It might be dangerous! • Wanna know what sex is like with Hugh Hefner? • Before The Bachelor, there were these low-budget dating shows.
Wow, what a week! If it weren't for the Fraps-your-way at Starbucks, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it out alive. But after a long week full of long-ass lines to get the new iPhone, extreme heat, long hours at the summer job and getting this shocking/disturbing nugget of info, I survived.
Hollywood never ceases to amaze me. While last week was bonkers, this week proved - in the famous words of Perez from Degrassi Goes Hollywood - that "You're only as big as your latest scandal." So that would make Jeremy London super huge (and super shady) this week, Al Gore creepily huge and Miley Cyrus not so big, but at least she got rid of those nappy extensions
• Eliminate frizzy hair in under 2 minutes! • Uh oh, Tiger Woods. Is there a secret LOVE CHILD?! • A tomboy's guide to summer style. • Wanna try red lipstick? Roxy Olin shares her faves. • Are Bristol and Levi back together? • The most disturbing Gaga news we've seen yet.
I used to be an avid Lady Gaga fan. She was quirky, and her music was catchy. I even loved her strange sense of style, telling my friends how awesome it was to finally have a true performer on the music scene. Her music videos, although weird, I tolerated, saying it was what made her, her. Now, however, I can’t appreciate Lady Gaga for the artist she is.
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo's first week of "sobriety." Which, if you aren't living under a rock, we all know didn't go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga's trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Lady Gaga showed up at the New York Mets game on Thursday, wearing just a leather jacket over a bikini. Not surprisingly, her random appearance at Citi Field drew the attention of fans, photographers and one confused bat boy, who all flocked to her premium seats near home plate.
I wouldn’t exactly say it's a coincidence that these new Camelflage panties came out just as the number of camel toes seems to be rising at an exponential rate. They’re everywhere! At the MTV movie awards, standing next to me on the subway – heck, at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw a few on the soccer field at the World Cup this Saturday.