• Looks like Lindsay's heading to the clink. • Rom-coms even your boyf will enjoy. • It's all about the (adorable) cork this season. • Wanna look like Gaga? It might be dangerous! • Wanna know what sex is like with Hugh Hefner? • Before The Bachelor, there were these low-budget dating shows.
Lady Gaga convincingly cross dresses for the September issue of Japanese Vogue, leaving many wondering if there is yet some fact behind those penis rumors. (Fact: she makes a better looking dude than a lady.)
• Listen to Lady Gaga's newest song. • Uh oh. Rihanna's in trouble. • Can you guess how much you spend on shoes? • How to handle your friend's gross PDA. • This season, embrace coral eyeshadow. • Ew! Nice tat, Jon Gosselin.
Wow, what a week! If it weren't for the Fraps-your-way at Starbucks, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it out alive. But after a long week full of long-ass lines to get the new iPhone, extreme heat, long hours at the summer job and getting this shocking/disturbing nugget of info, I survived.
Hollywood never ceases to amaze me. While last week was bonkers, this week proved - in the famous words of Perez from Degrassi Goes Hollywood - that "You're only as big as your latest scandal." So that would make Jeremy London super huge (and super shady) this week, Al Gore creepily huge and Miley Cyrus not so big, but at least she got rid of those nappy extensions
• ROTFL. Who thought Biebs was a GIRL? • Weird things abound in men's fashion. • Down goes Lady Gaga. Woops! • A few reasons dudes love the dirty talk. • Some people should not be allowed to procreate. • A guide to wearing seersucker properly.
• Eliminate frizzy hair in under 2 minutes! • Uh oh, Tiger Woods. Is there a secret LOVE CHILD?! • A tomboy's guide to summer style. • Wanna try red lipstick? Roxy Olin shares her faves. • Are Bristol and Levi back together? • The most disturbing Gaga news we've seen yet.
I used to be an avid Lady Gaga fan. She was quirky, and her music was catchy. I even loved her strange sense of style, telling my friends how awesome it was to finally have a true performer on the music scene. Her music videos, although weird, I tolerated, saying it was what made her, her. Now, however, I can’t appreciate Lady Gaga for the artist she is.
• She's considering it. • Brave male crashes Millionaire Matchmaker casting. • It only takes men a second to know they want us. Literally! • Why did Nikki and Paris combust? • The 18 celebs who aged most horribly. • Lilo and Brody Jenner? What's going on here?
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo's first week of "sobriety." Which, if you aren't living under a rock, we all know didn't go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga's trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Lady Gaga showed up at the New York Mets game on Thursday, wearing just a leather jacket over a bikini. Not surprisingly, her random appearance at Citi Field drew the attention of fans, photographers and one confused bat boy, who all flocked to her premium seats near home plate.
I wouldn’t exactly say it's a coincidence that these new Camelflage panties came out just as the number of camel toes seems to be rising at an exponential rate. They’re everywhere! At the MTV movie awards, standing next to me on the subway – heck, at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw a few on the soccer field at the World Cup this Saturday.
Christina Aguilera is used to applause. A performer since childhood, Aguilera has sold nearly 50 million albums worldwide and won four Grammys -- one for each of her three studio albums and a group performance prize for her participation in the hit 'Lady Marmalade.'
No matter how many crazy hairstyles she does or how many Sesame Street characters she pieces together into an outfit, I can't get enough of Lady Gaga. She's irresistibly intriguing and simultaneously the slightest bit frightening. You just never know what to expect from her next
Every morning, I gather with the fabulous CollegeCandy interns to peruse the interwebs and see what's happenin'. (This is, of course, after I make them walk 50 blocks and get me an extra hot, no whip, with soy, half-caf latte and make them pour some Bailey's into it.... just because.)
• I see London, I see France, I see Gaga's...... • $25 for 5 healthy lunches? Sign us up! • What gets Kristen Stewart's panties in a bunch? • 10 fast foods that won't ruin your diet. • Who can't keep it in his pants this week? • Rihanna's gettin' NAUGHTY.
• There are some hot new Eclipse photos out! • Why did Idol edit Lady Gaga's performance? • Print isn't dying, thanks to this genre. • Soccer refs take their jobs quite seriously. • Choose a hairstyle already, Kristen Stewart. • OK so maybe Lilo isn't cleaning herself up.
• Oh God. Countess LuAnn's got a song. • Teen moves into Bed, Bath and Beyond. • How to get the internship of your dreams. Not. • Uh, did Gavin Rossdale cheat on Gwen? • New Zealand prepares itself for Bieber-fever. • Lady Gaga gets naughty in Esquire.
've always had a thing for all-male A cappella groups (what up, Tufts Beelzebubs!?). There's just something about a group of adorable guys who can sing that makes my loins heat up heart flutter.
• Is Lady Gaga gonna pull a Heidi Montag? • Beautiful fashion that's good for Mother Earth. • What happened to Bret Michaels? • WTF is Martha Stewart doin' in a frat house? • Britney Spears is on nipple watch. • Another bar fight for Snooks?
• Get a sneak peak at Gossip Girl's upcoming dramz! • The 6 most annoying celebrity chefs. • Good news, Lady Gaga fans! • Heidi and Spencer finally do something right. • 10 things you didn't know about orgasms. • The downsides of living frugally.
• God, I wish I was Gaga more. than. ever. • Sandra Bullock says sayonara to Jesse James. • Well, that's one way to deal with rejection... • Another Twilight book coming soon?? • PETA should really do something about this. • Watch The Hills trailer! SCANDALOUS!
I'll be honest: while most people were out getting their drank on this weekend, I spent my time alone. In my apartment. Watching 'Telephone' parody videos on YouTube. And eating cookie dough out of a tub with a spoon. And it was glorious.
I can't believe we are in the midst of a whirlwind Spring Break week. It seems like everyone (but me) is either A) drinking a cocktail poolside or B) drinking a cocktail poolside.
Last month, Lady Gaga got the internet buzzing when she released pictures from the set of her video for 'Telephone,' which co-stars Beyonce. Fans wondered just what she could be up to this time and now the wait is finally over.
By now everyone with a radio knows about Jason Derulo. Not only do those DJs play his songs more often than Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." (Read: Every. Other. Minute.), but homeboy really loves to sing his own name. Like, a lot.
• Is there a Gaga/Britney duet in our future?! • McSteamy has a Mcdaughter. • Build a lingerie collection, one set at a time. • Topshop goes where the wild things are.... • The legacy of knock-off fashion. • A Smurfs movie?! With Neil Patrick Harris?!
• Wanna cruise with the Backstreet Boys? • The dark side of thrift stores. • Lady Gaga's gone celibate. • 10 things you should always recycle! • RPatz is a naughty boy! • Is this really it for Simon Cowell?
• Too bad he's not 18.... • Whoa! Look at Britney! • Kate Gosselin returns to fame whoring. • Lady Gaga likes sparkly shellfish on her face. • Kim Kardashian's makeup tips! • What is wrong with people?
• Why you gotta hate on Johnny Weir, Canada? • Ryan Cabrera: your career is officially over. • J.R. Celski (and some other Olympians) shirtless!! • Looking for the perfect parka? • Lady Gaga's greatest revenge. • What you didn't know about The Bachelor's Ali.
• The Brits love Gaga, too. • Chocolate eases stress. For real! • Celebs should be grateful for Photoshop. • A sneak peak at the Project Runway NYFW show! • Could there be a Madonna fashion line in our futures? • Mena Suvari is just lookin' for attention (and it's working).
• 10 easy ways to make your man weak in the knees • Are Jen and Gerard meant to be? • Ke$ha likes drag queens and other useful info. • Lady Gaga's latest crazy look. • What's wrong with President Clinton? • Valentine's Day cards we wish existed.
Just last February, I was planning my 21st birthday party. Now, I’m facing 22 (or as I like to call it 21+1) straight on. Even though the last twelve months have gone by, it feels like just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas. For my 21st. Because just yesterday I was indulging in jello shots and margaritas.
As most of you know, Punxsutawney Phil woke up and saw his shadow this morning, alerting us that, yes, there will be six more weeks of hell winter. What a prick! Six more weeks of bundling up like an Eskimo for the walk to class? Six more weeks of a constant runny nose and ghostly white complexion? Six more weeks that my wardrobe will consist 100% of sweatpants and Uggs?
It has been about sixteen hours since Taylor Swift won the Grammy for album of the year and I'm still fuming. My heart hasn't stopped pounding and I haven't been able to eat a thing (though that might have something to do with the half gallon of hummus I housed during the show). I've said it before and I'll say it again: Taylor Swift is overrated.
The Grammy red carpet is probably my favorite of the season. Though attendees of the Golden Globes and Oscars are better dressed, those at the Grammys bring the good, the bad and the outrageous. The dramatic dressers of the music industry bring out their weird and wonderful performance-esque outfits, blurring the line between stage-worthy and red carpet-appropriate.