I consider myself a fashionista, a fashion enthusiast, a clothing connoisseur. I keep up with the trends using my two favorite outlets: a fashion glossy and Twitter. And when I’m walking down the street and see that glam girl rocking the maxi dress I’ve had my eye on for weeks? I’m no happy camper. But there’s one thing I consider worse -- walking down the street and feeling the need to check what century I’m in because of a particularly “out there” ensemble.
• A pizza vending machine? Mama likey.
• Insulated Hopside Down beer glasses are cool!?
• Queen Latifah's being sued by former makeup artists.
• Sail through your next presentation w/o stage fright.
• Re-create America Ferrera's Kid's Choice glam.
• Are clear leggings going to be the next big trend?
• Whitney Port reveals that she hated the Twilight movie. And we care, why?