Will women be confined to the fabric and wire cages of our braziers until the end of time? HOW? How has no one created a more comfortable boob-lifter-upper?
The girls look stunning. When there are people walking around who look like this who decided they needed to be enhanced in the first place?
Marlies Dekkers sees the female body as her canvas, and the way she plays with lines accentuates a woman's curves in the best of ways. As she celebrates 20 years of lingerie revolution, we are absolutely drooling over her collections, old and new.
No matter what your stance is on shopping and fashion, the fact of the matter remains we need to we…
A women's body or anyone's body is not inherently sexual unless it is objectified and then sexualized. You can sexualize something by including suggestive overtones, language or gestures. These ads do none of that.
Dear Kates are a new line of panties with liners built into them. They can absorb up to 3 teaspoons of liquid but aren't meant to replace tampons or maxi pads.
I love sex in the summer. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love sex at all times of the years and in most climates but there’s something special about summer sex.
So what do guys really think about lingerie? I recently spent $80 on this super hot outfit and was super excited to wear it for my boyfriend.
• Simon Cowell wants Britney Spears real bad! • What do you think of these 13 trashy celeb hookups? • Fashion inspiration from One Direction • Lea Michele and Lauren Conrad reveal the bikini secret that changed their lives! • Check out the most awkward movie dates EVER! • Do guys get upset when girls ask stupid questions?
One year in middle school, I remember that it suddenly became really cool to wear panties with words on them. You know, a brand name (Victoria's Secret PINK or American Eagle, of course), or a cutesy little slogan. Bonus points if it was a thong that you were hiding from your mom. It was also very cool in my middle school to wear a skirt on top of pants, just to give you an idea of what I was working with here.
It's time to pour out your plastic surgery piggy banks ladies because scientists say a better bra is all you need. Scientists from Manchester University have finally proven what Stacey and Clinton taught me years ago—there is a connection between what you wear and how you feel.
Being as this is the season of Lent, when good Catholic boys and girls are sacrificing one of their favorite luxuries for 40 days, I started to wonder, how productive an idea is this for the 21st century? I’m all for penance, don’t get me wrong, love me some BDSM, but while you can give up certain things, are their ones that you shouldn’t give up?
When I was a kid, my friends and I would make jokes about Victoria's Secret: the bra cups are infused with chemicals that will permanently make your boobs bigger, any male who buys gifts there actually gets an amazing discount, the mysterious "Victoria" is actually a man who is selling his personal lingerie collection. Boy, was I wrong.
Fine, I'll admit it. I got the idea from a recent Cosmopolitan article, sue me. But also, please nod in approval for me finding the only semi-classy article in Cosmo. The article inspired my heart strings. French women live fabulously, non-apologetically, mysteriously, seductively....I couldn't pull my eyes away from it and obvi I have to share it with you.
This week's WTF is brought to you on behalf of Jours Après Lunes, a French lingerie design house that has just launched a couple new lines- one for tweens (!!) and one for girls in the 3-36 month age range (!!!).
• A post-sex cigarette is ALMOST as good as sex itself. • Don't take your girlfriend to carnival, they're too expensive. • The 10 Sexiest Funny Women on the Planet • Car sex is awesome and causes less problems. • Instead of telling your girl she's fat, tell her she "has a lot less energy lately." • How to shop for lingerie without looking like a deer in the headlights.
• The truth about sexual chemistry • Need to know tricks for pulling off lingerie •7 flirting tips to make him notice you •My ladyparts hurt • Guess which Real Housewives is getting recast • What you need to know about the new, big sex scandal •Beauty products that make you say, well that's interesting
It's the end of the year and as you start packing up your stuff to head home for the summer, you might notice the effect the dryer has had on your undies. Yes, after a year of industrial dryers your delicates are probably looking a little frayed and a lot tattered.
I would like to preface this letter by saying that your work has made a large yet incredibly skimpy contribution to my adolescent years. And while I do believe in the nobleness of your cause, I am rather puzzled by the method to the madness of such an invention.
I have cried more times in the bra aisle than any human ever should. You name the store, I’ve probably been reduced to tears: H&M, Target, Victoria’s Secret (this could go on for a while). I’ve spent years trying to understand why all the beautiful bras halt at a size B.
• The 5 most convenient beauty products ever • How to wear a belt around your torso • Pull off Olivia Munn's style • Essie's awesome new spring ling • 10 dresses you'll want to wear this spring • A little handbag porn • 1 little black dress worn 4 ways
Since you ladies loved our history of the bra so much, our friends from OnlineDating.org went ahead and made a visual representation of the history of the thong. You know, so, you could have a complete two-piece set.
Ok, here's the deal. While many people might disagree, I stand firm in my belief that lace should not be confined to the contents of your underwear drawer. Although it looks to die for on a pair of panties, it also looks beloved with just about any outfit. It's romantic. It's Grace Kelly. It's classy. It's classic.
So Monday was David’s 23rd birthday (!). I finally found the perfect gift and decided to get him this sweet watch he saw while I was perusing a magazine last month. I also picked up a really cool video game for him-but it turns out he already had it. Yea, massive gift fail on that one, but he was excited about the watch and already exchanged the game for one he doesn’t already own...
• Is there a Gaga/Britney duet in our future?! • McSteamy has a Mcdaughter. • Build a lingerie collection, one set at a time. • Topshop goes where the wild things are.... • The legacy of knock-off fashion. • A Smurfs movie?! With Neil Patrick Harris?!