Well, it seems that’s not the case. Kristin Cavallari said that she only works out FOUR times a week for about 20-ish minutes. GASP!
Wow, time flies! Can’t believe my challenge is over – or at least my blogging commitment! I have to say that while I am a bit sad, I am also relieved. It isn’t always easy to be mindful of what you are eating, especially when so many factors are conspiring against you.
Just like everyone else, this year I pledged to finally start working out and eating better. Part of it is vanity — who doesn’t want to look good in a bikini at the beach this summer? — but the other part is knowing that, as I get older, I have to start taking care of myself if I want to live a long, healthy life. The problem is, I’ve always had a hard time getting (and staying) motivated — but not anymore!
This past week, I attended the IHRSA fitness convention here in San Francisco. Besides ogling all of the ridiculously ripped trainers, I got a sneak peek at our industry’s latest innovations. Boy, is there a lot of new equipment out there! So long to those boring dumbbells and hello to these quirky new toys.
• OMG! So embarrassed for Mr. Schue!
• When sex hurts…
• 5 easy ways to start losing weight today
• If you’re looking for a cute spring bag, look no further!
• A guide dog for a blind guide dog (yeah it’s heartwarming)
• A typical college weekend: expectation vs. reality
• 25 absolutely ridic toilets
We’re a month into 2011 already, and I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve already been slacking on my New Year’s Resolutions. I really did try to work on things for the first few weeks of January, but as I fell back into my normal routine and Winter Break faded further into the past, so did my ambitions.
• The sneaky reasons you’re not losing weight
• Mariah is having a boy and a girl!
• Disney princes make for abusive husbands
• How to get party beautiful in 5 minutes
• Want to laugh really hard? Watch this!
• And Star magazine crosses the line….
• Glee superbowl episode songs are all here
• 9 must-haves for the kitchen novice
• How are these kids cuter and more talented than me?
• Meet a creepy old guy
• Would reading this in public embarrass you?
• Maybe Charlie Sheen’s hospital visit will make him see the light
• 20 really awesome photos
• Simple way to lose weight
Every Tuesday night – rain or snow, hell or hangover – I grab my things and walk over to my best friend’s house. Immediately upon arrival, I grab the ice cream sundae she’s expertly prepared and curl up under my favorite blanket on her couch.
• Get rid of dry, flaky skin
• So you shouldn’t ever put a laptop on your lap
• Can you lose weight while you sleep
• The Best Harry Potter Parodies Ever
• The worst meet the parent’s stories ever
• Feel more confident during sex
• Do’s and don’ts of Facebook creeper
It’s that time of year where we realize perhaps we’ve eaten a bit too much late night cheesy bread and we want to start losing some of the extra poundage so we look good in our skinny jeans by Thanksgiving weekend, lest our 8th grade crush see the dreaded muffin top eating all those pumpkin chocolate chip muffins has created.
October is finally almost over, and while I am frantically scrambling to come up with another costume for tonight, I am also thrilled that I am only one day away from being done with my meatless month. I can’t believe it’s been a month since my last beefy indulgence.