One of the reasons Glee has been such a huge hit is not because of the A-List guest stars that have been frequenting the set
too muchlately, but because of its stellar ensemble cast. Ryan Murphy really got it right when he decided to go with virtually unknown triple threats; the entire crew brings a freshness and an enthusiasm to the show.
Leave it to our favorite celebrities to keep giving us more. It seems everything happens at the same time after a dull week and frankly we were overwhelmed just going through it all. This week we’ve had some break ups, an engagement, and a possible escape. We can always rely on Hollywood to give us something to talk about. What else is new?
• Now that’s a collaboration I need to hear.
• Finally, a cure for painful heels?
• Don’t waste your money on these moisturizers.
• Assault with a deadly….hamburger?
• Mark Salling may hate his mohawk, but we dig it.
• Lindsay Lohan’s Muse photo spread looks about right…