Another week, some more news! Here you go.
How many times a week a day do you Google yourself? An embarrassing amount, right? Almost as embarrassing as the amount of time I spend diagnosing myself with fatal diseases on WebMD. But when we’re not googling our own name and Facebook stalking our frenemies, we’re googling (and ogling) guys. Like, a lot.
• Lady Gaga’s peeps think so…
• Newsflash: guys don’t care about sex positions?
• Will Letterman’s sexy time hurt his career?
• Britney Spears shares her aliases with the world. Smooth move.
• Michael Jordan needs a big house. A really big house.
• An 11-year-old’s drunken police chase.
This week, we focus on one of the most intense rivalries in all of sports. Only eight miles (and immeasurable animosity) separate the campuses of UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke University. Both are excellent schools with terrific athletic traditions.