Fourth of July is here! Commence drinking, hot dogs, drinking, and singing “Bye Bye Miss American Pie” and maybe burning your hand on sparklers (which I don’t care how old I get, they will always be so freakin’ cool). I’ve already given you recipes for the bbq you’ll be hitting, and now we have one more thing to tackle: the Fourth of July ‘fit.
Happy (almost) Independence Day, people! It’s time to bust out the sparklers and consume massive amounts of grilled meat, all in the name of this here country.
I hate to say this, but there should be a rule against speaking enforced for celebrities that are still in their teens. Really, it’s not for anyone else’s benefit than their own. Think about it: When you were 13 or 14, how many dumb and stupid things did you say before you realized you sounded like an immature brat? We’ve all been there, but luckily for us, the limelight wasn’t shining on us like a menacing stage-light monster.
Toy Story 3 is Pixar’s latest work of art. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and all of the characters that we know and love are back for a third adventure. This time, Andy is heading off to college. He attempts to store his toys in the attic, but they accidentally end up getting donated to a local daycare. At first, the toys are ecstatic that they will finally be played with once again, after years of being ignored, but they soon discover that their situation is less than desirable.
• What really happened between Jake and Vienna?
• Massachusetts drivers can now choose life and a license plate.
• Check out Kristen Stewart’s fashion evolution.
• This will make your heart skip a beat.
• Miley might want to start wearing pants again.
• Daniel Staub will do anything for a few minutes of fame.
Poor Lindsay. With all the cheating scandals behind us, we celebrity-obsessed gossip hunters had nothing to do this week but focus our attention on Lilo’s first week of “sobriety.” Which, if you aren’t living under a rock, we all know didn’t go so well. But it did go better than Lady Gaga’s trip to the Mets game. And life in general for those Real Housewives of New Jersey.
As much as I dislike Miley Cyrus and all her bimbo-ish ways (like when she said she’s never listened to Jay-Z but he’s mentioned in her hit, “Party in the U.S.A”), this girl really speaks her mind and sometimes, she’s spot on. Like her recent comments on the painstakingly obvious double standard that young, female entertainers have to live up to in the entertainment industry.
I wouldn’t exactly say it’s a coincidence that these new Camelflage panties came out just as the number of camel toes seems to be rising at an exponential rate. They’re everywhere! At the MTV movie awards, standing next to me on the subway – heck, at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw a few on the soccer field at the World Cup this Saturday.
• Can Kim Kardashian replace Angelina Jolie??
• Parents are a little pissed at MTV, yo.
• Miley is definitely all growed up.
• Block the sun in style with these adorbs straw hats.
• Teresa Giudice speaks out about her $11 million (!) debt.
• Kendra Wilkinson is embarrassed. Uh, duh?
• Sandra Bullock and Tom Cruise steal the show.
• Is Lindsay sitting down with Dr. Drew?
• What should you be wearing this season? Nude and black, ladies!
• What are your cravings trying to tell you?
• Ruh roh, Chace Crawford….
• Miley didn’t do anything wrong, y’all.
• Liam Hemsworth might be single, ladies!
• What’s wrong with Zac Efron?!
• This might explain the origins of 16 and Pregnant.
• Look cool in hot weather.
• Looks like there might be some mini-Mariah’s running around soon.
• That’s one way to override a SCRAM bracelet, Lilo…
• The Pussycat Dolls pull a Destiny’s Child.
• Christina Aguilera lets us all down.
• Should you put love before your career?
• Everything is better when little kids do it. Even TMZ.
• What do you think of Selena Gomez’s line for KMart?
• Miley’s totally going to regret this decision.
• Billy Ray supports Miley’s lap dance. (And we do too!)
• Who does Victoria’s Secret think is the perfect woman?
• Cougar Town gets a new name.
• Can someone please explain Gaga’s shoes to me?
• One Tree Hill might not be going anywhere.
• Did he really just say that?
Does watching this make anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable?