Hi Mom, it’s me. Your first born. So I saw you’ve gone ahead and made yourself a Facebook account. Fabulous. While I fully support the older generation hijacking their way onto what was once my favorite social networking site, I’d really like it if you adhered to a few guidelines before going buck wild with all those bumper stickers I know you’re dying to send people.
• How to pick the perfect study abroad companion
• This is going to go viral
• Your cell phone is now diagnosing your STDS
• How to make the perfect cosmo
• What to do when your mom joins FB
• Get Rachel Bilson’s look — on a budget!
• Brad and Angie are on set
My mom is a very cool, tech savvy lady. She even had a Twitter before I did (and she loves to remind me of this) and is totally engrossed in Facebook. My dad also has a Facebook, but uses it much more sparingly. However, he has managed to comment on a picture of mine saying, “Look at my beautiful daughter! And smart too!”