From the comfy clothes, to the massive amounts of junk food we’re allowed to eat, to the take out and the wine. (Because you just can’t have girls night without wine, right?) I love cozying up on the couch to chat about life, sharing secrets, and watching girly nostalgic movies.
• How to pass the class that just wants you to memorize the book
• Here’s why you don’t have sex on campus
• 10 college internships you can still apply for
• Just a typical college movie night
• How to save money in college
• 4 landlord-approved ways to spruce up your place
• The 6 stages of a college apartment
Big week. Huge.
First was St. Patrick’s Day. Then we spoke to both the Millionaire Matchmaker and last year’s Top Chef, Stephanie Izard (who are both much better female role models than some people out there).
So you’re stuck on campus for Spring Break, watching people flee to warmer climates or their par…
Do you want to throw up on everyone who wears pink and red on February 14? Do you want to hose down th…
It’s rainy. It’s windy. You haven’t seen sunlight in days, you didn’…
Who needs good grades when you can impress your friends and family by quoting movies instead? No…