I don’t know what is wrong with me, but I think my vagina is too tight/small. Although I have been having sex for almost a year, it is still often painful afterwards (if not during), and it snaps back to it’s original state.
Think you’re alone when it comes to having painful sex and experiencing embarrassing vaginal problems? Think again.
• Yes, it is possible to love J. Biebs TOO MUCH
• 8 reasons I wish I could afford Anthropologie
• A week’s worth of calories in one sitting
• Could you date someone who had sex with a hooker
• The 50 best cities for love
• hahaha for recasting all movies with gnomes
• Had no idea Olivia Wilde was married to an Italian prince
Sex is great (OK, great is an understatement, but let’s move on), but what do you do when it’s not? Pain during sex is surprisingly common and can happen for a number of reasons. This week, I’m going to break a few down of the most common causes so that you can get back to screaming from pleasure, not pain.
Q: I am not in a serious relationship, so I don’t have sex very often. When I do, though, it always hurts. Sometimes even more than the first time. Why is that? Is there something I can do so it doesn’t hurt anymore?