• Every girl needs one of these this summer. • Vending machine treats that won't ruin your diet. • Barbies do Twilight. Hilarious or horrifying?? • Oooo Paris Hilton is in TROUBLE! • Wait, don't you have to be a celeb to go on Celebrity Rehab? • The cast of Jersey Shore is on strike.
• She's considering it. • Brave male crashes Millionaire Matchmaker casting. • It only takes men a second to know they want us. Literally! • Why did Nikki and Paris combust? • The 18 celebs who aged most horribly. • Lilo and Brody Jenner? What's going on here?
If you've ever seen a scary movie, you know that they're low budget productions with sh*tty actors and sh*ttier special effects. I mean, did anyone see House of Wax? No? Yeah, me neither....
• Who's Madonna's latest boy (literally) toy? • What's in the stars for Paris and Doug? • Is he stringing you along? • Kendra is really sad about the Super Bowl. • Would you wear ultra-high heels? • Behold: the hottest baby ever.
This week I have been pretty ticked off about, I don't know, everything? I'd like to blame my new birth control but who knows? It could just be the weather or the fact that I fell on my face in front of about thirty people the other night when I attempted to drunkenly pounce someone and now my knee really, really hurts and I'm cranky.
• Paris Hilton is ready to settle down. • Why nice guys suck. • Miley's boyf is HOT. • How to hone your personal style. • Rihanna gets up close and personal with her new man. • Angie's got nothing on Sandra Bullock.
• Wow, Paris Hilton really is a moron. • The best one-hit wonders of the decade. • How much does it cost to party with the kids of Jersey Shore? • Vanessa Hudgens' nude photos still haunting her. • Which Hollywood fam would you want to spend the holidays with?
Yeah, that’s a true story. Madonna does dishes? In D&G?? Why don’t women have sex scandals? Paris Hilton doesn’t do much good. Duh. It may...
• This is just bad. • Pamela Anderson tries another path... • Let's put an end to camel toe! • I don't want this Santa in my chimney. • This is why birth control exists. • Who the eff is styling Rihanna these days?
• "Why don't people like me!?" • People still aren't feeling Chris Brown. • Who are GQ's men of the year? • Timeless jewelry that doesn't cost ya. • Paris Hilton wants to be a Kardashian. • Pole dancing is not for weddings.
Ok, it's no secret that we're loving the skinny jean (even if it's not always good for us) and leggings have been a fall go-to for the past several years, but now that the two have combined it's time to decide how we really feel about this leg-covering love child - jeggings.
• Paris Hilton is looking....boob-ular. • Ivanka Trump is married. • In more Gosselin news...Jon still sucks. • Noah Cyrus the next Lindsay Lohan? • We're lovin' Rachel Roy for Macy's. • New Moon goes on tour!
I’ve sold a few items on eBay, and it’s truly wild what people will buy these days (although no one wanted my used retainer... strange). Recently, a clump of Elvis’s hair sold for $18,000 at an auction in Chicago. I don’t know how I feel about this. Someone just legitimately purchased old hair follicles and dandruff for the price of a small car. This got me thinking:
Recalling my Halloweens past, my costumes of choice were a far cry from what teens these days are wearing. And what is it they are slipping into on Halloween? Not witch hats and devil ears. No, upon perusing the aisles at my local Halloween store I learned that the middle schoolers are taking a hint from their big sisters/Paris Hilton and getting into the spirit...of looking skanky.
• Paris Hilton is giving up her partying ways. Again. • Oklahoma not really into a woman's right to choose. • Jennifer Hudson shows off her new son. • Do you fart in front of your guy? • Michael Vick gets a reality show!? • 10 rules of the pick-up.
Lately I’ve been trying to come up with some get-rich-quick schemes in order to keep me off the streets and support my addictions – shopping and sushi. Apparently, in this day an age, all a girl has to do is invest in some hair extensions and an upgrade in boob size in order to make her millions.
On this day in 1920 the 19th Ammendment was added to the Constitution, giving women the right to vote. And in honor of that momentous occasion, today has been named Women's Equality Day. We have come a mighty long way since the days before women's suffrage.
• Do I even have to ask what you think? • Hey, LiLo - put on a bra! • American Idol is really scraping for some judges. • Brad Pitt likes the pot. • Brett Favre really needs to make up his damn mind. • Can Keri Hilson save R. Kelly's career?
Always entertained by the fantastic "Celebretard Showdowns," I was inspired to write a top ten list of the celebs that I (and hopefully you) love to hate. We hate them, we want them out of our lives, but we can't stop reading, blogging and talking about these trainwrecks.
• Looks like Todd Palin may be single soon, ladies! • So now the real Paris secrets are comin' out. • This is how you buy fabulous footwear. • OMG, I want old Christian Bale back! • Tiger Woods is good at golf. And farting. • Kristen Cavillari's a backstabbing bia.
It's been one hell of a week. Literally. The mixture of heat and humidity outside is paralleled only in Satan's world, and the frizz ball that is my head makes me think someone upstairs is very, very upset with me. But, besides all that, I guess the week wasn't too bad as we wrapped up July, CollegeCandy style.
She’s got her own show, album, book, sex tape…the list goes on. And now Paris Hilton, the infamous model, celebrity (what the heck do you even call her) has her own documentary, "Paris, not France" set to premiere tonight on MTV.
• So, can Katie Holmes dance? • Amy Winehouse may be a druggie, but she's no predator. • Make your ass smell like roses! • Did Michael Jackson have a crush on Beyonce? • How to deal with those crappy party guests. • Paris isn't stupid or slutty, OK?!
• The Millionaire Matchmaker is officially matched. • Are these super foods or super trendy? • Jon Gosselin's lady friend hearts the bong. • Warning: creepy guys are getting tech savvy. • Is Paris going after Jessica Simpson's leftovers? • Aaaand I'm never eating McDonalds again. • Michelle Obama got a haircut. Why do we care?
• Iranian student protesters targeted by government. • Poor Piano Man got dumped. • Everything I know I learned from hip hop. • Someone's talkin smack about Will Smith. • Lindsay Lohan and Paris will do anything to get back in the tabs. • OMG we need these shoes.