• Paris Hilton is ready to settle down. • Why nice guys suck. • Miley's boyf is HOT. • How to hone your personal style. • Rihanna gets up close and personal with her new man. • Angie's got nothing on Sandra Bullock.
• Wow, Paris Hilton really is a moron. • The best one-hit wonders of the decade. • How much does it cost to party with the kids of Jersey Shore? • Vanessa Hudgens' nude photos still haunting her. • Which Hollywood fam would you want to spend the holidays with?
Yeah, that’s a true story. Madonna does dishes? In D&G?? Why don’t women have sex scandals? Paris Hilton doesn’t do...
• This is just bad. • Pamela Anderson tries another path... • Let's put an end to camel toe! • I don't want this Santa in my chimney. • This is why birth control exists. • Who the eff is styling Rihanna these days?
• "Why don't people like me!?" • People still aren't feeling Chris Brown. • Who are GQ's men of the year? • Timeless jewelry that doesn't cost ya. • Paris Hilton wants to be a Kardashian. • Pole dancing is not for weddings.
Ok, it's no secret that we're loving the skinny jean (even if it's not always good for us) and leggings have been a fall go-to for the past several years, but now that the two have combined it's time to decide how we really feel about this leg-covering love child - jeggings.
I’ve sold a few items on eBay, and it’s truly wild what people will buy these days (although no one wanted my used retainer... strange). Recently, a clump of Elvis’s hair sold for $18,000 at an auction in Chicago. I don’t know how I feel about this. Someone just legitimately purchased old hair follicles and dandruff for the price of a small car. This got me thinking:
Recalling my Halloweens past, my costumes of choice were a far cry from what teens these days are wearing. And what is it they are slipping into on Halloween? Not witch hats and devil ears. No, upon perusing the aisles at my local Halloween store I learned that the middle schoolers are taking a hint from their big sisters/Paris Hilton and getting into the spirit...of looking skanky.
Lately I’ve been trying to come up with some get-rich-quick schemes in order to keep me off the streets and support my addictions – shopping and sushi. Apparently, in this day an age, all a girl has to do is invest in some hair extensions and an upgrade in boob size in order to make her millions.
On this day in 1920 the 19th Ammendment was added to the Constitution, giving women the right to vote. And in honor of that momentous occasion, today has been named Women's Equality Day. We have come a mighty long way since the days before women's suffrage.
• Do I even have to ask what you think? • Hey, LiLo - put on a bra! • American Idol is really scraping for some judges. • Brad Pitt likes the pot. • Brett Favre really needs to make up his damn mind. • Can Keri Hilson save R. Kelly's career?
Always entertained by the fantastic "Celebretard Showdowns," I was inspired to write a top ten list of the celebs that I (and hopefully you) love to hate. We hate them, we want them out of our lives, but we can't stop reading, blogging and talking about these trainwrecks.
• Looks like Todd Palin may be single soon, ladies! • So now the real Paris secrets are comin' out. • This is how you buy fabulous footwear. • OMG, I want old Christian Bale back! • Tiger Woods is good at golf. And farting. • Kristen Cavillari's a backstabbing bia.
It's been one hell of a week. Literally. The mixture of heat and humidity outside is paralleled only in Satan's world, and the frizz ball that is my head makes me think someone upstairs is very, very upset with me. But, besides all that, I guess the week wasn't too bad as we wrapped up July, CollegeCandy style.
She’s got her own show, album, book, sex tape…the list goes on. And now Paris Hilton, the infamous model, celebrity (what the heck do you even call her) has her own documentary, "Paris, not France" set to premiere tonight on MTV.
• So, can Katie Holmes dance? • Amy Winehouse may be a druggie, but she's no predator. • Make your ass smell like roses! • Did Michael Jackson have a crush on Beyonce? • How to deal with those crappy party guests. • Paris isn't stupid or slutty, OK?!
• The Millionaire Matchmaker is officially matched. • Are these super foods or super trendy? • Jon Gosselin's lady friend hearts the bong. • Warning: creepy guys are getting tech savvy. • Is Paris going after Jessica Simpson's leftovers? • Aaaand I'm never eating McDonalds again. • Michelle Obama got a haircut. Why do we care?
• Iranian student protesters targeted by government. • Poor Piano Man got dumped. • Everything I know I learned from hip hop. • Someone's talkin smack about Will Smith. • Lindsay Lohan and Paris will do anything to get back in the tabs. • OMG we need these shoes.
As far as I can tell, there are three main types of celebrities that the world fawns over. Type 1:“The Talented Celebrity.” Think models who have shown up on the cover of Italian Vogue, actors like Brad Pitt who have starred in everything from comedy to drama, and music moguls who come out with one hit after another (think Madonna)...
• Paris Hilton's new man carries a murse. • Dealing with a creepy coworker. • Miley's about done with Hannah Montana. • Sacha Baron Cohen bares it all for GQ. • Fix your hair to get over a broken heart. • The best facial cleanser ever?
• Personally, I think it's funny... • Paris Hilton is single. Again. • Add a zipper for instant punkification. • We totally heart Jordin Sparks and her new video. • Celebrity odd couples. • Does a hot teacher make learning easier? Harder? Sexier?
It seems that every celebrity tries their hand at the retail business. Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Beyonce, and more, put out random clothing lines and perfumes every month.
• Paris Hilton speaks out....against The Hills. • Britney Spears is still a mess. • Spend less on laundry. • Where does Sonia Sotomayor stand on abortion? • We totally heart print dresses. • And the best foreplay toy is....
• What did Obama have to say to the Fighting Irish? • OMGee. There is a Paris Hilton documentary. • Jennifer Hudson forgives. • The best health and fitness products of the year. • LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are at it again. • Cameron Diaz has a really rough life.
A trip to the campus bookstore is an exercise in self-assurance. When you spot an intriguing book that you cannot wait to read cover to cover, you may or may not have the cajones to bring it up to the counter. Why, you ask? Hmm, maybe because its entitled The Going Down Guide: Tongue Tips and Oral Techniques for Men and Women!
Maxim’s #1 hottie is, well, hot. The Gosselin cheating frenzy continues… Paris Hilton’s frat party gets out of hand. Annoying...
If there’s one thing we all know, it's that college is basically it’s own little universe. It's that beer-drinking, bar-hopping, Cliff Notes-reading, coffee-chugging "safe haven" between the comfort of your parent's home and that place everybody calls "the real world." And unfortunately, we all know that "real world" is much less exciting than MTV moguls would lead us to believe.
Since her debut on the ridiculous reality series The Simple Life in 2003, Nicole Richie has been one of the most intriguing socialites to watch. Soon after entering the celebrity sphere, she was arrested for possession of heroin while driving with a suspended license. Three years later, she was detained for driving down a California highway in the wrong direction (high on Vicodin and marijuana… oops?) and slammed with a DUI.
• Paris Hilton knows how to protect herself. • Another reason to head to Target! • Kim Kardashian goes blonde. Interesting. • Who does Simon think will win Idol? • Is LC going to be replaced on The Hills? • 10 annoying text habits.
'll be the first to admit that I own a ridiculous amount of swimwear for a girl who lives in a state where the temperature reaches 80° for a maximum of three months. I'm not even a swimmer. I just really like bikinis. For the past few summers, however, the monokini has been a fierce alternative to the triangle top and the Brazilian cut bottom.
Whenever we need to make a difficult decision, we make a list. You know, like when we were choosing a school, or when we were choosing a date to the first sorority date party. So when are constantly faced with the awful decision of which D-List celebrity is more annoying, we make a list. Yes, this is a decision we feel the need to make on a weekly basis.
• First LC, now Paris. What's wrong with Doug Reinhardt? • Do you want to be a Skinny Bitch? • Cheap and eco friendly shoes. Helloooo, Payless! • Ashton Kutcher vs. CNN: An Epic Battle. • OMG! You can meet Leo! • Spring beauty on a budget.