There’s a lot of girl talk here on CollegeCandy, but not as much talk about actual girls. So today we thought we’d change that. In honor of national Women’s Empowerment Week, I bring you ten girls worth gabbing about. Ten fabulous females. They’re smart, and they’re savvy. They’re funny and fun. They’re intelligent and accomplished. They are ten truly empowering women.
• Most exciting jewelry of 2010 • Does sibling rivalry ever end? • Seriously can't get enough Emma Watson • How to remove your make-up correctly • Queen Latifah continues to be awesome • Do we like these pants? • Katy Perry's ego is outta control
It's no secret that Hollywood likes their actresses to look anorexic-chic. But that doesn't mean that all the women in Hollywood are conforming to that reasonable ridiculous standard. This week we're putting on a spotlight on the curvy and voluptuous celebrities who haven't let their bigger bodies stop them from having even bigger careers.
There’s something about the Oscars that brings out the awkwardness in our favorite Hollywood stars and starlets. On the red carpet, we get to hear the awkward comments celebs make when they aren’t scripted. On stage, we get to hear the awkward comments the presenters make when they are scripted and given the corniest jokes to deliver.
Let's be serious: everyone and their mother (literally) watches the Super Bowl. Whether it’s for phenomenal commercials, gorgeous athletes, a scandalous halftime show, or for the actual sport, the entire country stops what they're doing on Super Bowl Sunday and tunes in.
• A pizza vending machine? Mama likey.
• Insulated Hopside Down beer glasses are cool!?
• Queen Latifah's being sued by former makeup artists.
• Sail through your next presentation w/o stage fright.
• Re-create America Ferrera's Kid's Choice glam.
• Are clear leggings going to be the next big trend?
• Whitney Port reveals that she hated the Twilight movie. And we care, why?
The American Music Awards aired last night. Yup, another music awards show. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I watched anyway (I mean, it’s...
Since you were busy kicking a** in Flip Cup last night and not watching SNL (because, really, who watches it much anymore?), we thought we...
The New York Times did an article on fitness guru Jackie Warner and the return of her popular reality show,Work Out, on Bravo. Instead of...
Both of my best buds are just some skinny bitches. Always have been, always will be. But their eat anything and still stay small bods...