Wine + Real Housewives = True love
Read her full statement here.
Luann and Tom made it down the aisle!
Real Housewives of College Struggles
You HAVE to see this.
We love the baby name they chose.
He's not holding back.
Scottie and Larsa Pippen are calling it quits after a tumultuous month.
More like "Angry Girl."
This is going to be a sh*tstorm.
After all of that fun, you will probably wake up on News Year's Day with a monster hangover and a list of resolutions you made while you were drunk ("Grow Tentacles"). So order a pizza, and sit down to watch some TV because what else are you supposed to do while you're hungover?
•Guess which Housewife is coming to 'Glee'! •Being low-key on NYE doesn't have to suck •Uh oh: Kendall Jenner is trying to up her sister, isn't she •Whoa, who knew Marc Anthony was so nice! •How to be the best at gift giving •Rules for hooking up at the holiday party
•Ryan Gosling is Quiet Ryan •Has Lilo finally gotten the message??? •The disturbing way Adriana Lima stays slim •The cattiest Housewives are back! •How did you learn how to cook? •Biggest misconceptions about natural hair
•Alexander Skarsgard is more than a pretty face •An abducted Real Housewife, or mega publicity stunt?? •Walk in heels like a pro •17 Things You Didn't Know About 'The Lion King' •How ridiculous are sex scenes in movies? Apparently very •Cam-Rod? A-Diaz? Doesn't matter anymore...because they split •Everything you ever wanted to know about Bethenny Frankel
The Real Housewives series has captivated many viewers not for the wholesome family values they think they’re teaching America (Manzo’s aside), but for how bat sh*t crazy these females and their respective husbands are. Obviously every episode is a journey to the psych ward (why else would we watch?), but here are 10 of their craziest shining moments...
•Canada's getting it's own 'Real Housewives' francise •There must be a new season of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' coming up •The details of Will and Kate's trip to North America •3 Ways to make him fall for you •These movie posters make us really excited for summer movie season •How to dress like LeAnn Rimes and Minka Kelly •And a heart breaking story from an inspiring woman
OK, I'm about to get deep. About The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I know. It seems ridiculous, but just stay with me, OK?
• The truth about sexual chemistry • Need to know tricks for pulling off lingerie •7 flirting tips to make him notice you •My ladyparts hurt • Guess which Real Housewives is getting recast • What you need to know about the new, big sex scandal •Beauty products that make you say, well that's interesting
• The Real Housewives Series goes gay • Hilarious ad libs for women • Blair Underwood is still a beautiful human • How much sex talk is too much to tell your friends • Go the Distance to see this (get it??) • Why we stay in bad relationships
Bravo’s collection of Real Housewives has contributed many things to pop culture, such as the infamous New Jersey table flip, the term “prostitution whore,” multiple face-lifts and boob jobs (I’m looking at you Orange County!), and who can forget the song “Tardy for the Party”? Through all the drama though, one strong willed woman has truly climbed to the top – The Real Housewives of New York’s Bethenny Frankel.
I don’t know about you guys, but when I get home after a long day of interning, working, and gymming, all I want to do is eat dinner and zone out to one of the thousands of Real Housewives or Say Yes to the Dress episodes I have DVR’ed. Unfortunately, my live-in boyfriend isn’t on the same page. Especially now that it’s baseball season.
While her feud with Bethenny Frankel heats up on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City,' off-screen Jill Zarin has pushed the backlash aside to promote her debut book, 'Secrets of a Jewish Mother.'
• See ya later, Alexa Chung! • Who's Miley smooching?! • Kim and Khloe talk boyfriends. • Maybe it's better being single during the holidays. • Those Real Housewives are some greedy bitches. • Why did Angelina leave the Jersey Shore?
• Let the God Squad show you how. • The "Divas" rocked it out last night. • The Real Housewives to get their own clothing line. • Community Service does Chris Brown's body goooood. • Can you spot a liar? • Mama Jackson just got paid. A lot.
It’s no secret that much of the college social life revolves around drinking. We drink to celebrate, mourn, express loyalty to our football teams, to ease boredom, hell, some people drink to make homework a little more interesting. Well, all that super fun drinking sometimes results in not-so-fun consequences, like the raging, horrific hangover trying to escape your brain by splitting it open.
• OMG, we can't wait for some more NeNe dramz. • The worst swimsuits of the summer. • Yay! Michael Cera is single. • We're in love with chunky chain necklaces. LOVE. • Lady Gaga shows her nip nips. • Is Cornell the real-world Hogwarts?
• The Real Housewives of NJ aren't in the mafia, OK? • So that's why Red Bull cola works... • Bloomer's are back? • American Girl goes Jewish. • Jerry O'Connell changes our views on the Speedo. • 15 affordable sandals you need now.
Life would be a whole lot easier if money weren't an issue, right? You wouldn't have to worry about those pesky bills, you could travel the world in style, enjoy daily shopping trips at your favorite boutiques... Whoa. Sorry - zoned out there for a minute. Anywho, even if people don't want to admit it, marrying someone with money would be pretty fan-effing-tastic, no?
• The 15 best graduation falls. • Real Housewives reunion gets out of control. • How to bargain shop in your city. • Audrina Partridge getting a clothing line? • Freshen up after a hot summer day. • Another Heidi Montag trainwreck music video.
• Bethenny likens it to Vietnam!! • Nick Cannon's got beef with Eminem. • Looks like the Gotti fam is out of money. • What makes someone kissable? • Hayden Panettiere thinks sex is gross. • We're lovin' the doily tanks.
• Is Tony Romo going to drop her, too? • Tips for personal statements. • Zap those zits! • Real Housewife, Gretchen Rossi, scandal! • The pros of strip clubs. • Oh no. Speidi is getting married for real.
A-Rod lookin’ super hot in Details magazine. Don’t move to one of the 10 most unhappy cities in America. The...
Did a text message from Chris Brown’s manager set off the infamous fight? Oops, someone over at American Idol made...
The Nielson Company’s “Three Screen Report” is now saying that the average American is watching 151 hours of television a ...