To celebrate the onset of the football season, we’re thanking the heavens above for returning to us the privilege of drooling over these beautiful football bodies. Hell, I can think of firm, chiseled bodies–I mean, men–that I’d love to just be in the presence of from practically every sport. Let me give you a run-down of my “type.”
• Everything you need to know about getting the best deals.
• 7 things you may not know about Starbucks.
• Is Reggie Bush engaged?!
• Mark your calendars for these holiday TV/movie specials.
• 3 tricks for longer lashes.
• How to get away with wearing sweatpants in public.
Don’t waste your time in the grocery store checkout line staring at last week’s gossip (use it to stare that the other odd things they’ve got hanging up there….foot file? Next to the food? Ew). Here’s your gossip cheat sheet of the week: the biggest Hollywood stories and, just for good measure, a little pinch of not-so-big Hollywood stories.
In the back news of the Jesse James/Sandra Bullock scandal, another couple has called it quits: Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush. Ok, when you are finished drying your tears, please keep reading.
• This seems like a match made in heaven.
• Animals with stuff stuck to their heads are really cute.
• 7 clothing items men should avoid at all costs. AMEN.
• Lipstick is back. Ease back in with this fun little kit.
• The best of the best upscale consignment shops.
• Kim Kardashian is single…. and so is REGGIE BUSH!!
It’s a tough call akin to choosing between wasting calories on guacamole or buffalo wings, but because I find Peyton Manning so funny and on top of everything (he may be one of the most talented players to ever handle the pigskin… does anyone even say that anymore?) I think I’m gonna have to go for the Colts this year.
After the nail-biter championship game last Sunday, the Super Bowl will be sure to not disappoint. Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints beat out Brett Favre’s Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings in overtime to become the NFC champions and move on to face Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts.
For those of you not watching Kim Kardashian get her face beat in on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, last night was a nail biter. The New Orleans Saints took on the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship game (which would determine who’s moving on to play in the big, bad Super Bowl) and it was intense.
• In honor of tonight’s season finale, the best Jersey Shore video of all time.
• 10 things worth spending on.
• The Kardashians are working Fashion Week?
• Why isn’t this my Target?!
• What does Jessica Alba think about her cellulite?
• Will Kim and Reggie go all the way?
• What is it about that show and always choosing the wrong one!?
• Kim Kardashian is single?
• Michael Vick gets to play football again.
• Need a man? Try one of these cities.
• Girls can be engineers, according to Rutgers.
• Look out, ladies – Joe Jonas is single !