My friends tell me I’m unreasonable when I explain my 6’2” dating cut off. They get all in a fuss telling me that’s ridiculous and that men don’t have to be the perfect height anymore. Of course my rule is not actually that rigid, but I like tall guys. So what?
It’s a stereotype that’s been pounded into our brains since we were old enough to spend our entire weekends watching Disney movies – your Prince Charming is going to be tall, dark, and handsome. Sounds pretty good, right? Sure…except for all those guys who don’t fit into that category.
• Welcome to the supreme court, girlfriend.
• 10 things you shouldn’t do in college (even if you think you should)
• Short guys totally worth crouching for.
• Wanna win some Flirt cosmetics?
• Enrique. Naked. On water skis.
• Can’t stop watching: Cute kitten can’t jump.