I really don't have much room to ridicule these costumes because last year I dressed up as a slutty ladybug. Can ladybugs look slutty? I guess so. But here are some other "slutty" costumes that are so ridiculous I can't stop laughing at them.
We might be too old to go door-to-door and ask strangers for candy… but we’re not too old to dress up as slutty versions of our favorite childhood fairy tales characters, animals, or public service workers, are we?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the pumpkins, the spirit, the liveliness associated with the holiday, but what I really adore is the freedom to wear pretty much the sluttiest outfits you can find.
Before you get out there and take one too many shots, inevitably resulting in an evening of bad (but oh-so-hilarious the next morning when you’re debriefing with your girlfriends) choices, read on to find out just what you’re getting yourself into. So what does his Halloween costume say about him? Allow me…
- Sexy Halloween costumes done right.
- Even super hot male models are insecure with their bodies.
- Emma Watson is the perfect Hermione. JK Rowling says so.
- True Life: I Was an Extra on SVU
- How to dress for the library without looking like a hobo (and still be comfy).
- New relationships burn calories. Do you really want to debate this fact?
In the wise words of Cady Heron, “In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.” Amen. Now bring on the lingerie, fish nets, and bunny ears.