• Newt Gingrich thinks Brad Pitt should play him in a movie.
• Do teen girls need more “protection“?
• Miley Cyrus bought a new car… with cash.
• Look cute while watching the Superbowl.
• 7 perfect V-day gifts!
• Are your psychological problems determined by your favorite princess?
Marriage isn’t a right; it’s a privilege. Depending on the time, place, and partner, getting married could be harder than getting into Harvard, if not downright impossible. As recently as fifty years ago, miscegenation laws would have forbid me from marrying my boyfriend (or any man not my race) in certain areas of the United States.
Due to a mixture of ugly rain and extreme exhaustion from losing an hour of sleep (seriously, tha…
Laurie Sliva is the founder and director of BRIDGES Camp for Girls, a self-esteem and leadershi…
Remember the days when a chaste woman wore a white wedding gown and saved herself for the honeymo…
We love the internet for 3 main reasons:1. We can do just about everything (shop, date, job hunt,…