This weather just makes me want to curl up in a ball and sleep until the sun comes out. One of my favorite things to do when I’m feeling down about the weather is comfort myself with a little music therapy.
There always seems to be a new study saying that there is something that people enjoy more than sex. We’ve heard that people would rather give up sex than their smartphones and that the desire to check social media is stronger than a desire to have sex. So naturally, a music psychologist wanted to determine what songs people enjoy more than sex.
The long awaited and highly anticipated Spotify iPad app is finally here–and the reviews are good! The app has a sleek and simple design built to function well without all the fancy bells and whistles that can be overwhelming and distracting.
I refuse to get timeline. Several of my friends have given in because they’re tired of the ads popping up on their profile, and they don’t want Zuckerberg to win. Well, Facebook is going to have to force me into the change next week. I’m not doing it.
• So now that I’ve sipped the Kool Aid and joined Google+, what do I do now?
• Why didn’t anyone tell me that iPods just aren’t that cool anymore?
• Got some bad habits? Wear a Jawbone UP Bracelet and watch them all disappear…
• This Just in: Facebook is WAY more into “S&M” than being “Born this Way.”
• The Barbie Tablet? All we ever had back in the 90′s was the Barbie Foodcourt.