Target has collaborated with 24 designers for their Neiman Marcus line and the results are disappointing. What am I supposed to do with an Oscar De La Renta dog bowl? None of the pieces are special and they’re pretty expensive for looking so generic and often cheap.
A spin-off of your mother’s classic tweed jacket, this edgy version incorporates black leather in the pockets and collar. Hello rocker chic!
• Kate Middleton is annoying some millionaires.
• Cynthia Nixon has gone bald for a role.
• Steven Tyler flirted with an American Idol contestant. Shocking.
• Beat the single blues this winter.
• “The Artist”… will it win an Oscar?
• Have you seen the Jason Wu for Target commercial?
• Channing Tatum will appear in the February 2012 issue of Details magazine. Shirtless, obviously.
• There should definitely be an orgasm 101 class. Or you can just read this.
• Hold onto your valuables, Lindsay Lohan has a new modeling job booked.
GOP presidential candidates Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney came out ahead in Tuesday’s Iowa Caucus. President Obama, America’s Commander in Chief, announced a new defense plan on Thursday that would cut $487 billion from the Pentagon’s defense budget in the next ten years. Iran is getting closer to creating dangerous nuclear weapons.
•Is there such thing as a bad Johnny Depp photo?
•Some crazy ridiculous sex products we won’t be recommending any time soon
•Hollywood’s hot eternal bachelors
•Denmark is now taxing all of the foods that are awesome
•We may have to start watching ‘Hung,’ if only for this reason
•Did Disney read our blog? More 3D films to be released
•When your breakup is giving you nightmares
The importance of bedding in a college dorm is pretty obvious. Considering most colleges think a jail-cell sized space is fitting for us students to sleep, drink, cry and sometimes study in (no, thank you college- you really know how to make us feel at home), bedding is one of the only ways to express your self.
• Prince Harry doesn’t want to get married for a looooong time
• A LeAnn Rimes has a sex tape, say it ain’t so!!
• Jake Pavelka gets one. more. chance. (Ugh!!)
• Designer Josie Natori to team with Target for sexy lingerie line
• 7 ways to detox and cleanse your bod
• Do you just not like sex?
• The secret to looking perfectly polished
It’s been awhile since Gwen Stefani reigned pop music (yet I know I’m not the only one who still gets “this shiz is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s” stuck in her head), but she definitely hasn’t been slacking on being a fashion icon.
Leather is one of the biggest fabrics for fall 2010. It is also one of the easiest to embrace because EVERYTHING can be made in leather: bags, shoes, leggings, shorts, jackets, skirts…the list goes on. And I love it all. Leather is sexy. It’s edgy. And it makes everything look cool.