A vanilla caramel amber bonfire candle...
Spice up your closet.
How dare he go after Target.
Say it ain't so!
"What is going on in Target right now?"
Dining hall food is fun for about a week freshman year.
Put down the sweatpants.
Target is making dreams come true.
Back to college shopping can get expensive...quickly.
It’s almost back to college time.
Life in a tiny dorm room can be pretty hectic.
From her favorite snacks to an energy boost, this DIY basket will have her dorm buddies jealous and remind her of you!
Why we love Target - their collaborations with high-end designers allow us to pretend we're ~*fancy*~ without sobbing when we check our bank account balances.
Stores were flooded with eager shoppers and Target.com crashed due to the overwhelming interest in tropical printed rompers and home goods.
I'm sorry I failed you, Lilly.
Might want to pack your sleeping bags and set up camp outside Target now.
Your favorite place to purchase printed party-wear is joining forces with Target, your favorite place to go when you need to buy toilet paper, because it's the perfect excuse to spend all of your money on everything.
I moved into my first “big girl” apartment about a year ago. Before, I stayed in a pre-furnished, four bedroom...
There are some stores I love going to a million times more than others. Target is one of those stores.
Target has collaborated with 24 designers for their Neiman Marcus line and the results are disappointing. What am I supposed to do with an Oscar De La Renta dog bowl? None of the pieces are special and they're pretty expensive for looking so generic and often cheap.
A spin-off of your mother's classic tweed jacket, this edgy version incorporates black leather in the pockets and collar. Hello rocker chic!
• Kate Middleton is annoying some millionaires. • Cynthia Nixon has gone bald for a role. • Steven Tyler flirted with an American Idol contestant. Shocking. • Beat the single blues this winter. • "The Artist"... will it win an Oscar? • Have you seen the Jason Wu for Target commercial?
• Channing Tatum will appear in the February 2012 issue of Details magazine. Shirtless, obviously. • There should definitely be an orgasm 101 class. Or you can just read this. • Hold onto your valuables, Lindsay Lohan has a new modeling job booked.
GOP presidential candidates Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney came out ahead in Tuesday's Iowa Caucus. President Obama, America's Commander in Chief, announced a new defense plan on Thursday that would cut $487 billion from the Pentagon's defense budget in the next ten years. Iran is getting closer to creating dangerous nuclear weapons.
•How much does the dragon tattoo cost? •J. Lo keeps cozy with her boy toy •How do you tell your guy he sucks at oral...? •Darren Criss comes to Broadway! •David Beckham is making underwear for H&M •10 TV casts we'd love to see reunite
•Is there such thing as a bad Johnny Depp photo? •Some crazy ridiculous sex products we won't be recommending any time soon •Hollywood's hot eternal bachelors •Denmark is now taxing all of the foods that are awesome •We may have to start watching 'Hung,' if only for this reason •Did Disney read our blog? More 3D films to be released •When your breakup is giving you nightmares
The importance of bedding in a college dorm is pretty obvious. Considering most colleges think a jail-cell sized space is fitting for us students to sleep, drink, cry and sometimes study in (no, thank you college- you really know how to make us feel at home), bedding is one of the only ways to express your self.
• Prince Harry doesn't want to get married for a looooong time • A LeAnn Rimes has a sex tape, say it ain't so!! • Jake Pavelka gets one. more. chance. (Ugh!!) • Designer Josie Natori to team with Target for sexy lingerie line • 7 ways to detox and cleanse your bod • Do you just not like sex? • The secret to looking perfectly polished
• Yummy AND healthy superbowl dips • Tom Hanks is officially a grandfather! • I don't think she needs to go topless • UFO in Israel...coooool • Foursquare for sex • Target is rolling out the cute stuff this spring • Check out celebrity's real names
It's been awhile since Gwen Stefani reigned pop music (yet I know I'm not the only one who still gets "this shiz is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s" stuck in her head), but she definitely hasn't been slacking on being a fashion icon.
• Cross cultural dating ( a true story) • How trends become HUGE • Like we needed another reason to love Target • Who hasn't John Mayer hooked up with? • Celebrity fashion trend alert! • How do I tell him that I'm a virgin • Hot guys with...
Leather is one of the biggest fabrics for fall 2010. It is also one of the easiest to embrace because EVERYTHING can be made in leather: bags, shoes, leggings, shorts, jackets, skirts...the list goes on. And I love it all. Leather is sexy. It's edgy. And it makes everything look cool.
• Want to get Lea Michele's red carpet look? • How to wear the latest hair trend • A young Anna Wintour • A chic fall outfit for before it gets cold • Awesome Target find! • Do we like Jessica Simpson's clothing line?
If you haven’t caught on by now, it’s official: I’m smitten with all things military-inspired. Despite the short summer season,...