She's just trying to get away from it all.
And the internet is freaking out.
Paging Dr. Cassidy Cascade.
Better late than never.
•Justin Bieber says he is not the father. •Taylor Lautner's gone indie. •Is it possible to drink alcohol and still lose weight? •We're willing to bet this guy's going to be your next celeb crush. •Wait, isn't this just Twilight with zombies? •Adele receives the full-body treatment on the cover of Cosmo.
Seventeen continues to perturb me in ways that Glamour never has. I just can't get over the one-dimensional messages this magazine is sending to girls. Maybe my pearl-clutching is a little out of hand, but it makes me nervous that right there on the cover is the tagline "Hair & Makeup Ideas That Make You Instantly Prettier!" Like teenage girls don't face enough pressure in regards to conforming and being pretty in their every day lives.
•Who should play Lady Gaga? •Celebs who celebrate Halloween all year long •Sexist thoughts passed down...through the mother?! •We heart sexy movie politicians •Robert Downey Jr. adds another franchise •Taylor Lautner is everywhere these days •5 Ways to recategorize sex
So if you're our fan of CollegeCandy on Facebook, you've most likely already seen the 25 dudes Men's Fitness' named most fit. If you haven't, here you go. (Hell, even if you already looked through that photo album 10 times, it's worth giving it another once over....You know I'm right.)
• Taylor Lautner fans are crazy • Random stuff I don't need but kinda want • Does Lady Gagas new song rip off Madonna? • Glitter and condoms: welcome to New York Fashion Week • Vanessa Hudgens has gone and sexed herself up • Child stars: where are they now? • 20 VDAY gifts for your ex
Perpetually single girl that I am, I am in desperate need of a boy to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. And if I’m going to dream, I might as well dream big, right? Ten guys. One wish. To kiss them all on New Year’s Eve.
• And you thought Justin Bieber fans were scary.... • Old men are sexier than ever. • And this is why we love dating in the Fall. • BFF is officially a word. Just look it up! • This fall, it's all about the shearling. • How to keep from moving too fast in a relationship.
Nothing causes me more anxiety and ill feelings than watching Kelly Bensimon talk on the Real Housewives of New York. Seriously, it makes my stomach churn more than watching those addicts stick needles in their arms on Intervention (barf). The woman is infuriating and I think my neighbor (who hears me screaming through the wall) would agree that I'd be better off without her.
Wowza! This week has been quite the whirlwind. Is Lindsay going to jail? Does she think it's totally unfair? Is Mel Gibson even more crazy than we thought? Yes, yes, and yes! While there aren't a ton of new developments this week, what's been developing just keeps getting developier better.
Seriously, can you believe it it's July?! I know, I'm freaking out too. Before we know it, August will come and we'll all be dragging our butts and our Yaffa Blocks back to school. But fear not, the holiday weekend is here! I don't know about the rest of you women, but I know I'll be spending the next 3 days lounging by the pool with a margarita (or two) and a big, juicy hot dog (or three).
I firmly believe that every article about the Twilight series should come with an author disclaimer (especially those found on the Internet). So here goes mine: I am not a Twilight fanatic. I read the first book back when it came out and enjoyed it. I read the first five pages of the second book and it bored me so much that I could not finish anymore of it. When the first movie came out, a few friends and I went to see it, but everyone in the theater was laughing because it was pretty corny.
Today, for the third time, Twilight fans are camping outside of movie premiers, gripping their pre-purchased tickets, and kissing their Jacob Black posters before they prance to the premiere of Eclipse. Eclipse is the third (and best, in my opinion) installment of the Twilight saga. Why is Eclipse the best portion of the saga? Two words: vampires vs. werewolves. Want more?
In case you've been hiding under a rock these past few weeks and haven't heard the shrieks of 8-year-old girls and 45-year-old women everywhere, Eclipse is coming out in two days. Yes, on Wednesday we will have yet another opportunity to watch Bella get herself into trouble that requires her two loves to come and save her. AKA watch two sexy shirtless men run around for an hour and a half.
The Bachelor's been on so long that it's starting to look more dated and more scripted than the always-classy Blind Date series of the '90s. Dating shows in general have become boring and stale. Because, let's be honest, no one wants to watch one more good-looking-average-Joe go on dates. No, we want to watch full-fledged A-list celebrities who spend more time in tabloids than in the movies and on stage find true love.
• And not just because he's Jon Gosselin.... • Bring on the shine with these gorge metallic bags. • Show us your abs, Taylor Lautner. SHOW US! • It's all about the bright and beautiful this summer. • What makes that boy so irresistible? Find out. • Is Kevin Costner going to clean up this oil mess?
Remember that time you fell in love with that baby-faced Canadian kid who got his start on Youtube, that shy vampire actor with the British accent, or that awkward-yet-charming guy from Arrested Development and then everyone else fell in love with them and talked about them every day and they were everywhere you looked and you secretly started praying for their demise?
The MTV Movie Awards have come and gone and it was quite a show. From the Les Grossman opening to Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell hanging from the ceiling ("My testicles are numb....") to the awkwardness-as-they-tried-to-be-funny-without-actually-admitting-to-being-together when Kristen and Rob won Best Kiss, there was a whole lot going on.
The MTV Movie Awards are on tonight and I think for the first time in a long time, I'm genuinely excited to tune in to see who wins. Usually, I'm only about major movie awards so I can see the beautiful gowns and semi-awkward interviews, but with a host whom I absolutely adore (Aziz Ansari) and a ton of special guests and presenters (uhhhhh...I guess Jersey Shore sorta counts), this may be one of the most interesting MTV Movie Awards yet.
Another week, another break up. I'm starting to wonder if there was some sort of memo circulating through Hollywood this month. Seriously, the mayor should really consider changing the name to Splitsville, USA. Yeah, none of us ever expect those celebrity relationships to last too long, but this is getting OOC.
• How he prevent one idol contestant from quitting. • Your feel good cheat sheet. • Please don't tell me Taylor Lautner is gay. • Watch your backs (and your undies), MSU girls! • Spencer Pratt is making more enemies. If that was possible. • 6 things you should never buy online.
Usually when I tell people I write for a website I get a range of reactions. These can span from "Oh, like a blog? Like, about what?" to "Wait, let me help you construct some material that I personally find hilarious but wouldn't appeal to anyone else other than me and maybe four other people in the world."
There’s something about the Oscars that brings out the awkwardness in our favorite Hollywood stars and starlets. On the red carpet, we get to hear the awkward comments celebs make when they aren’t scripted. On stage, we get to hear the awkward comments the presenters make when they are scripted and given the corniest jokes to deliver.
• The world is shocked and devastated. • Wanna buy Hooters (the restaurant, not the fun bags)? • The most obnoxious workout habits. • Don't worry! Alec Baldwin is OK, people. • Taylor Lautner is 18!! • A real life sleeping beauty?!
On the dreaded day of February 14th, I used to be the cliché girl dressed in all black because I proclaimed Valentine’s Day to be a dumb holiday created by card companies to ruin the institution of love. But really, I was just bitter about that fact that I wouldn’t be receiving a single Valentine’s card, nor did I have anybody to give one to.
We all know Reality TV is less than quality. And yeah, Rock of Love (especially that bus!) and For The Love Of Ray J are ruining the world, but it's hard not to love those celebrity-based reality TV shows. Whether it's seeing how those people live or getting to know them in a different way, there's just something about those shows that keeps me, and America, coming back for more.
• John Mayer is a home wrecker. • Hellooooo, NYC firefighters. • Can Spider Man survive without Tobey Maguire? • The Arrested Development movie will happen! • Do guys snoop on their partners? • Everyone's mad at NBC.
• The Taylors are dunzo. • Hey there, Kobe Bryant. Mmmm. • 10 rules of dating we've learned from the movies. • Who's the worst actress of 2009? • Get your shop on with RueLaLa's New Year's sale! • The Palin clan is back in the news.
For most of us, 2009 was probably not the best year - the economy was still in the toilet, we were fighting two wars, Michael Jackson (and Patrick Swayze!) died, and we couldn't play beer pong out of fear we were going to get the Swine Flu. But all that didn't really matter to those peeps out in Hollywood, because, despite all the odds, some people still managed to come out on top.
• Kourtney Kardashian has a boy! (The day after the season premiere...) • Is Russell Brand putting a ring on it? • Lindsay Lohan didn't save any children. • Taylor Swift is generous. • Let's talk good fats. • Looks like I'll be buying a lot more Armani now...
• Just want to clear that up. • Tiger Woods ain't talkin. • The Muppets are better than Queen. • 5 couples destroyed by reality TV. • This couple actually made me barf. • Could Gwen Stefani's family be any cuter?