• John Mayer is a home wrecker. • Hellooooo, NYC firefighters. • Can Spider Man survive without Tobey Maguire? • The Arrested Development movie will happen! • Do guys snoop on their partners? • Everyone's mad at NBC.
• The Taylors are dunzo. • Hey there, Kobe Bryant. Mmmm. • 10 rules of dating we've learned from the movies. • Who's the worst actress of 2009? • Get your shop on with RueLaLa's New Year's sale! • The Palin clan is back in the news.
For most of us, 2009 was probably not the best year - the economy was still in the toilet, we were fighting two wars, Michael Jackson (and Patrick Swayze!) died, and we couldn't play beer pong out of fear we were going to get the Swine Flu. But all that didn't really matter to those peeps out in Hollywood, because, despite all the odds, some people still managed to come out on top.
• Kourtney Kardashian has a boy! (The day after the season premiere...) • Is Russell Brand putting a ring on it? • Lindsay Lohan didn't save any children. • Taylor Swift is generous. • Let's talk good fats. • Looks like I'll be buying a lot more Armani now...
• Just want to clear that up. • Tiger Woods ain't talkin. • The Muppets are better than Queen. • 5 couples destroyed by reality TV. • This couple actually made me barf. • Could Gwen Stefani's family be any cuter?
• DROOL. • Is LiLo getting a reality show?! • WTF is Rihanna wearing? • Good Morning America gives Adam Lambert the boot. • Well, this is one effed up family. • Paula Deen gets up close and personal with a pig.
When I read the first, crisp page of Twilight, I became a Twihard. Now, don't get the wrong idea. I don't think I'm a vampire, nor do I think I'm a clumsy, modern damsel in distress who will be rescued by a strong, fanged man. Okay, the clumsy part is true, but I digress.
• And other facts he shared with Jay Leno. • The 10 most obvious reality show one-liners. • Winehouse hospitalized. Not surprising, really. • Beyonce loves the sequins! • How to rock the oversized flannel. • Ew, Michael Lohan, EW!
• I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to disagree with that one. • Beyonce and Jay-Z have too much money. • Kate Gosselin talks about her hair. • 5 things single girls hate to hear. • These things will NOT help you save money. • Madonna really wants to be Oprah.
Labor Day may be an awesome third day to a typically-too-short weekend, but sadly, it’s also pretty much the last day of summer. But just because those summer days are drifting away, does that mean the fun is o-v-e-r? Not for CollegeCandy readers! Psh, we can have fun no matter where we are and September is just brimming with some awesome stuff to take part in.