• Looks more like “Dancing with the D-Listers.”
• Do “functional drinks” work?
• Make your own multi-strand chain necklace. Awesome.
• Lindsay wants her career back, people!
• Hate your job? Here are 8 reasons to quit.
• A few tips for thrifting.
• Make those thrift clothes look couture.
• Robert Pattinson gets bit by a lion?
• Sneak peak of ‘Degrassi’ season 10!
• Justin Bieber is officially a superhero.
• 9 sneaky ways to tell him you like him.
• Did you smudge your mani? Fix it in seconds!
Let’s just put it this way: if shopping were a sport, I would be a Michael-Phelps-style Olympic gold medalist. Thus in my vast experience of “competing,” whether it be at D&G or at Target, I’ve definitely run into some vintage stores every now and then and I’m not sure how I feel.
Here’s a question: How many things do you have lying around that you don’t use anymore? How many things do you have that you’ve never used? I’m betting it’s more than you think.
Ever since I was given a fistful of dollars and a ride to the mall to buy my own school clothes, I was a thrifty shopper. I liked the new stuff too, but once I discovered that, by looking in the right places, I could find better quality things for WAY less money, I was hooked, and thrift stores became my new shopping mall.
If I had to name one thing I love about this time of year it would not be the Gingerbread Latte, it wo…
When the romper (or playsuit, or onesie, or whatever else you want to call it) started to make a co…
When I was younger, I ended up being friends with one of those perfect girls. Well, perfect in mos…