Excuses are tools of the incompetent. They build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in them seldom amount to anything.
• Lindsay wrongly accused of beating woman up at a bar she didn’t go to
• Kristen Stewart spent her 22nd birthday weekend with beau RPatts!
• What is Zac Efron doing with his hand down his pants?
• Anthony Bourdain talks ‘Hunger Games’ and more!
• Are you a 90s expert? Take this quiz!
• Whale vomit won’t be in your perfume much longer…gross!?
I just went on a date with a guy who blathered on about himself (which is only okay when I do it!), and referred to women as, and I kid you not, “dumb bitches.” Since said date last Friday, he has not called me.
And I really, really hope he does.
In this digital age, we are never apart from the ones we love, at least not for too long. With smart phones, texting, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Skype, and SMS updates, we are just a press of a button away. We are closer to other people than we have ever been before. Even long distance relationships don’t seem that long-distance anymore.
You know when life just sucks? When one crappy thing happens after another, after another and yo…