Whether it was in the form of bizarre haircuts and pants foregoing or Twitter rants, celebrities were always there to remind us that our drama wasn’t really that bad. Hollywood, we salute you [backwards, from #10 to our #1 celebrity meltdown].
Reports are saying this Facebook screen shot is real. One lovely couple hath nameth their seed “Hashtag . . . Hashtag Jameson,” which sounds a lot like a cocktail you’d find at a Brooklyn rooftop party. A little PBR, a little Jameson, a dash of V8 and you’ve got your self a real Hashtag Jameson on the rocks. As long as the baby is healthy and gets a much better nickname, I guess a rose by any other . . . Here are 10 ridiculous names we might consider naming our offspring.
• Ever seen a woman strip down naked at the airport?
• Gary Ross confirms that he will not direct Hunger Games sequel
• Emma Stone admits to feeling up Andrew Garfield in his spider suit
• Here are 8 reasons to be naked more often!
• ‘Jaws’ blu-ray to be digitally remastered–hitting shelves this summer!
• ‘Two And A Half Men’ hit a series low: Is the show in trouble?
•Real life celebrity bffles
•Why are sperm banks turning away redheads???
•Pippa does London Fashion Week
•Celebs that were barely old enough to play their co-star’s mothers
•These weird items are pretty freaking cool
•Sometimes, being single rocks
•Guess which Glee kid was almost on So You Think You Can Dance!
It’s no secret that Charlie Sheen is one of Hollywood’s bad boys. And by “bad boys” I mean “has a serious drug problem.” He’s been in and out of the news for years for his addiction to drugs and the things (and prostitutes) he does while on them. Charlie clearly needs help… and a lot of it. So I have to wonder how and why CBS is sitting idly by as story after horrific story surfaces about their golden child.
All I want to do right now is compose a love letter to Robert Downey Jr. Instead, I have to slaughter his new movie, Due Date, so that you lovely people don’t waste your money on it. But afterward, I fully plan on writing a Taylor Swift-esque ode to an aviator-clad Robert Downey Jr.
Labor day is all about spending the day thinking about how you don’t have work…if you’re a million years old. For those of us still in school, it’s all about going out hard on Sunday (ugh how strenuous was syllabus week, huh!?) and spending the day in your pajamas watching marathons all.day.long.
The highest-paid child actor on TV doesn’t star on a Disney Channel show. Nor does he headline one of Nickelodeon’s many kid-friendly programs. The highest paid child actor on TV actually stars on the CBS hit show, ‘Two and a Half Men.’ His name is Angus T. Jones and he makes a whopping $250,000 per episode.
• What could Tiger Woods’ kindergarten teacher have to say?
• Give that old sweater some new life.
• Lilo gets drunk. Falls. Yet again.
• Can Two and a Half Men survive sans Charlie?
• This. is. awesome.
• It’s time to stop talking about dudes, Jessica Simpson.