Okay, I know we all don’t like Valentine’s Day, and the ones who don’t probably don’t like “dressing up” for it either. I completely understand! However, here’s the deal. You don’t necessarily have to wear something bright red with a million hearts on it to be dressed up for Valentine’s Day!
It’s easy to put together an autumn-worthy outfit on the cheap and incorporate this fall’s in-style colors and trends.
If you’re involved in Greek life (or just the lucky guest of a sorority gal or fraternity guy), you’ll know that semi-formal season is nearly upon us. Translation? A new excuse to shop for cocktail dresses and heels!
Take the cash you’d usually drop on a cheaply made, mass-produced look and shop for a stylish costume that will make you stand out and that you can incorporate into your wardrobe post-pumpkin season.
Step outside and you’ll discover the air is a little crisper, leaves are starting to darken into rustic colors, and the smell of autumn wafts through campus. It’s officially fall. You know what that means: now’s the time to start updating your wardrobe.
As great as it is to finally have the summer weather here, the season can create a lot of problems that tend to lengthen your morning routine. Like that near third-degree burn you picked up at the beach… how are you ever gonna cover that up in time for work?
• What sorts of crazy is MJ’s doctor spewing now!?
• Donald Trump defends cheating bastards.
• 8 signs he’s a keeper.
• Brody Jenner chose her over me?! Waaaah (Snooki voice)
• 10 perfect black bags under $100
• Tiger Woods is committed to his marriage. For real this time.
• Michael Buble is engaged. <Weep.>
• And Derek Jeter’s already set a date. <Double weep.>
• Cupcakes too cute to eat. Almost.
• The Kardashian sisters sell out. Again.
• Nordstrom keeps you warm for under $100!
• Is Angelina Jolie too famous? St. John thinks so.
There are so many must-have styles of boots this fall: over-the-knee, mid-calf, ankle, heeled, flat, etc. In order to snag all the looks you want, you need to shop smart. We found cute boots that will flatter every type for under $100!
A hostage standoff leads to Tragedy
Madonna remains committed to Malawi community.
Hard-to-find beauty products are a click away.
10 things you don’t wanna find at your guy’s house.
Another Heidi Montag song leaked!
Get Miley Cyrus’s look for under $100.