• Ever seen a woman strip down naked at the airport?
• Gary Ross confirms that he will not direct Hunger Games sequel
• Emma Stone admits to feeling up Andrew Garfield in his spider suit
• Here are 8 reasons to be naked more often!
• ‘Jaws’ blu-ray to be digitally remastered–hitting shelves this summer!
• ‘Two And A Half Men’ hit a series low: Is the show in trouble?
• Kendall Jenner slips into a bikini to prepare for summer
• Lindsay Lohan is 48 hours away from being off probation!
• Mad Men Actress Jessica Pare talks season 5 premier
• Check out The Hunger Games unscripted
• Muslim mother brutally beaten to death
• You can now mark your friends as ‘enemies’ on Facebook
•Meet Kim’s fiance
•Why wasn’t this aired Saturday?!
•The real reason we’re excited for summer
•The Best (and some of the Worst) Sunburns
•Bar Refaeli’s special Twitter message to Leo
•The Bosley from ABC’s ‘Charlie’s Angel’s’ is a vast improvement from Bill Murray
•The music you need on your ipod
Okay. So by now we’re all aware of Charlie Sheen’s major meltdown. His in house goddessess. His tiger blood. His reinvention of the word winning. Charlie Sheen is having a major moment. He’s also having a major meltdown. And its newsworthy right now, but he’s also just the most recent celeb to meltdown in a long line of many.
• I look really young? What clothes would make me more mature?
• Celeb photos without the airbrushing
• A gal’s guide to breaking up
• Usher travels with a WHAT on tour?!
• Win money in an online Oscars ballot. (no entry fee!)
• Um, no wonder we have a body image problem in this country
• Since when are they dating??
How many times a week a day do you Google yourself? An embarrassing amount, right? Almost as embarrassing as the amount of time I spend diagnosing myself with fatal diseases on WebMD. But when we’re not googling our own name and Facebook stalking our frenemies, we’re googling (and ogling) guys. Like, a lot.
So here we are; a brand new year. What’s more appropriate than to get it started on the right note with some fresh new music?
2010 is officially coming to a close and what a year it’s been in music! This year presented us with an awesome array of new artists, re-introduced us to some ones we may have forgotten about, and of course, left some songs in our heads we wish we would never have to hear again. So let’s take a look back and rock out to the 20 biggest songs of 2010. (It’s like my own little Grammy’s!!)
In honor of our undying love for both music and cocktails, we here at CollegeCandy have decided to create a monthly playlist of pre-party music to help keep you in the know of some of the hottest songs, conveniently, while you get your drink on.
• Phew. I wasn’t sure if I’d make it 90 days without her shenans.
• Wait, are Sam and Lilo BFFs again?
• Uh, what happened to J-WOWW’s belly button in Maxim?
• 8 tried and true ways to shed the pounds fast.
• Tiffany’s 2010 collection makes me weak in the knees.
• Usher’s ex tells all.