The video kind of reminds me of like, the homemade films you make at birthday parties or something. Like, I’m pretty sure there is footage of me singing Britney Spears’ “Lucky” with the same graphics and stuff as this video.
Our favorite cookie cutter actresses get raunchy, ratchet and nefarious in this Harmony Korine film about four friends who would do anything to have an exciting spring break.
Poor Vanessa Hudgens. Selena Gomez came out of nowhere and totally stole her spot as the impossibly adorable Disney starlet du jour. While she used to be the ultimate boho-chic babe, her style has been expanding, and now she’s more sophisticated and elegant.
• Ever think you wouldn’t want to see Franco shirtless!?
• Lindsay says she will never see a judge again
• Who is your favorite Will Ferrell character?
• Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens strip down for ‘Spring Breakers’
• Get ready for spring with these beauty tips!
• Matt Bomer to play Blaine Anderson’s brother on Glee
Truth: I love looking at celebrity fashion. When I’m flipping through the pages of a tabloid, scrolling through a gossip website or reading InStyle, the first thing I notice aren’t the glaringly provocative headlines, but the clothes that the stars themselves are wearing.
Senate Republicans blocked President Obama’s hu-mun-go jobs plan when it went up for vote in Congress this week. The $447 billion bill included a number of incentives and policies that Obama said would increase job growth, support small, struggling businesses and ultimately bolster the still-faltering economy. Fortunately or not, enough of Congress didn’t agree.
Yves St Laurent once said “Fashion fades, style is eternal.” I’ve always found this quote particularly interesting because it reminds us all that it’s not really so much about the clothes as it is about the way in which you wear the clothes. You can wear the most expensive outfit in the world, but that won’t guarantee you style. Style is personal. It comes from within. It’s unique and different and inspiring.
• How many sex partners is too many?!
• The kiss we’ve all been waiting for
• How to know he’s cheating
• Brains AND beauty: 5 models who went to college
• Just 2 days left to win $250 to Bliss
• Meet the 16 most accomplished women on TV
• Well…this takes bad hair day to a whole new level
• 7 bands you need to know
The best thing about New York City in the middle of a very cold and dreary February is, obviously, Fashion Week. And it also happens to be the best thing about being an unpaid intern. This year I got the opportunity to cover a few fashion shows and presentations for my internship — and believe me when I say I couldn’t have been more excited to take on this particular task.
• Oh no Vanessa Hudgens...why did you do that??
• Why don’t men settle down?
• Get yourself some magic hangers
• The 10 funniest barbie dolls of all time
• Pull off the casual chic look
• Here’s why the Oscars still matter
• She’s like a really, really bad mom
Vanessa has always had a shabby chic aesthetic that I love. She’s all about pieces that flow with her body, nothing too overwhelming or overly constricting. (Guess she’ll fit in well next Fall?) Her look is flattering and easy to put together, while still being visually intriguing and fresh.
• Taylor Lautner fans are crazy
• Random stuff I don’t need but kinda want
• Does Lady Gagas new song rip off Madonna?
• Glitter and condoms: welcome to New York Fashion Week
• Vanessa Hudgens has gone and sexed herself up
• Child stars: where are they now?
• 20 VDAY gifts for your ex