Rumors have been swirling that Miley Cyrus is anorexic. However celebuzz.com reports the singer/actress is denying such rumors, attributing her weight loss to a gluten and lactose allergy. Surprisingly, I believe her. Several studies have shown that cutting out gluten from your diet can lead to weight loss. Gluten is in practically everything, so Miley has had to cut out the majority of foods.
Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with the gym. In fact, our flame is so hot and cold that I sometimes I stare at the door the entire time I'm working out, counting down the minutes 'til it's time to leave. There are, of course, other days where I am so excited to go to the gym its like okay, who put the steroids in my coffee?
• Adele wants to get healthy but NOT too skinny• Try these 5 vegan recipes that are actually good! • 5 non sweat ways to jump start your bikini body • Really odd remedies to heal your female aches and pains! • All is fair in love and workouts! • Could you say no to red meat for 30 days?
• Suzanne Somers chases youth with 80+ supplements a day!• Eating healthy only takes 30 minutes a night! • Want to splurge safely on salty foods? • Check out 16 things Snooki shouldn't (but might) do while pregnant! • Make your own healthy breakfast bars! • Salmon with a touch of lavender?
• Avoid the gym this January! Resolution makers will steal your favorite treadmill!• 11 healthy holiday treats that help you stay slim! • Did you try one of the biggest diet trends in 2011? Find out here! • Don't believe the hype! 10 healthy eating myths that we all fall for. • Is your resolution to drop a few lbs in the new year? Help yourself out and journal about it!
• Avoid these fast-food foot court eats• Holiday drink recipes that keep your body fit • Recite these stay fit and positive mantras to keep your body focused this holiday season • Seven tips to try today that keep the flu away • Women stay fit: journals are a girls best friend • Avoid snacking during these parts of the day • Wait? You can get fit sitting on the couch?
• This week, do a post-Thanksgiving detox• Winter is coming: ways to avoid 5 common cold-weather health problems • Stress less every day • Get terrific thighs in 5 easy moves • Thinking of going off your birth control pill? read this! • Scents to de-stress, fight off menstrual cramps, put you in the mood, and more
• Is your prescription drug going to kill you?• 14 low-cal cocktails that won't break your diet rules • Why women that squat a lot have the best butts • The best hairstyle inspirations for girls to try • Yoga poses that every woman should do • 8 texting mistakes men make when it comes to the first date • 16 tasty soups to try this winter
• How this book will you help you keep your mind clear• Giuliana Rancic speaks out about breast cancer and encourages other women to, too • Ways to make fall inspire your fitness • A real housewives tip to fake a toned, hot bod • Why docs recommend that every morning start with morning sex
• Leaner, tighter tushes, and the moves to prove it • Yolaties, pilogra, and the perfect combination workout • 15 ways to keep your heart healthy and happy • Workout moves you can do anywhere • You are what you eat... at least for your face • Do or don't? The HPV vaccine • For better or for worse: the relationship guide to a happy life • Smart cooking: what kind of oil to use in the kitchen